5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last
    So with rogue out the window I will probably end up going with a fighter/pally of some kind.

Out of curiosity how long will this campaign run and how fast would one expect to level? If it's a longer campaign with fairly fast leveling then I'll be something different than if it's a short campaign or it takes a long time to level. Being ineffective for the first 5 levels because you're planning to be stronger later on is all well and good unless the game never gets past those first 5 levels.

So yeah i'd be willing to play a human wizard, as for any days I am free almost any day as long as the schedule is set one day before play time

in theory this game could play out well into epics. Leveling will be slightly above average but not ridiculously fast.

How do you feel about the phb 2? I was reading the knight and enjoyed it, but the knight isn't on the srd that was posted, and I can barely find anything that recognizes the book.

I have more than a hundred source books including the PHB II so feel free to use whatever you like out of there.

the only books on the srd outside of core are psionics, Epic and Unearthed Arcana. I will allow almost anything that exists out there the srd is just nice to know about.
    Last edited by theevilsmurf88; August 2nd, 2009 at 21:38.

I'd like to be in this, depending on what the times are like. I'll play a human cleric. Undecided deity at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by theevilsmurf88
    psionics are all available on the SRD. I personally like www.d20srd.org
    I've got several PDFs, nearly every 3.5 made and I usually get my ideas from those. I looked over the link there, but PDFs give me a little more background and I feel I can use them easier.

EDIT: After looking into it some, my initial character decision would be a Human Wilder. XD
    Last edited by InfinityDrake; August 3rd, 2009 at 00:14.

don't see wilder's much should be interesting

When do you want to start discussing character creation and party formation and whatnot?

i can start presently.

My AIM is the same as my screen name here.
    Last edited by theevilsmurf88; August 3rd, 2009 at 03:21.

Thread Information