FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Round Counter

Round Counter

I am new to FGII and had a question. How do you reset the round counter in the combat tracker? I am using the D&D 4E ruleset.

Click on the number and enter zero I think.

I have not used the 4e ruleset but normally a middle mouse button resets to zero. (at least it does for the modifier box).
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

I will try the middle mouse button when I get home, thank you.

If you right click on the graphic labeled "Menu" it should bring up a radial menu of CT options. One of those is Rest (eye if I remember correctly). Under that menu you should have "Short Rest" and "Extended Rest". Either of those options should reset the round counter, and do all the other rest things.

If you right click on the graphic labeled "Menu" it should bring up a radial menu of CT options. One of those is Rest (eye if I remember correctly). Under that menu you should have "Short Rest" and "Extended Rest". Either of those options should reset the round counter, and do all the other rest things.
    Great, thank you.

Thread Information