DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Oh okay. A font generator. How neat. Okay, that should be easy as pie to change over, no problem. Still, would be nice to have it as a standard option. Kinda weird them going for the bitmap, still.

Thanks ya'll for your help. I have 3/4 round to purchase, to be honest, I think I have 4/4, one person is just a moaner. I'm hoping to finish it all up and get FG running this week. Going to be restarting an old campaign soon, I ran it in OpenRPG, about 64 session in total (about 8 hours a session). Took about a year and a half with small breaks.

Lost all my notes, NPCs, storyline, magic items. How fun. I figured that shouldn't be as bad with FG, since campaigns are saved independantly. Oh well.

Now, I'm looking through the reference documents from the link that Sorontar provided and I'm wondering a couple of things here.

Would it be possible to change the chat window to act like a normal window. I.E. adding the ability to drag to enlarge/shrink, having drag positioning and possibly adding a minimise function? If not, is it possible to just increase the size of the chat window itself?

I guess I'm asking if it's fixed and not editible.

I'm looking https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdoc/windowclass.xcp and wondering if the chat window follows the same code/rules? If it does, then setting a dynamic option should sort this out right away.

You can't alter the chat window's size. It is a "special" window due to the fact you can drop dice on it. Rumor has it Smiteworks may be making this possible in future releases but as of now, it's locked.

Also some fonts do not convert to bitmap well. Particularly smaller scale fonts, they end up looking blocky.

Thread Information