5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Recognize this place??

I'm modifying it but anyone familiar with it should still be able to guess. This is still a work in progress, but I should have the whole first floor done soon.

Tom

Now that I think about it, I probably should have posted this in the Armory, not here.

What program are you using to make this map? It looks familiar but I can't place it.
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

This is all done in photoshop. I'm sure someone will get what it is soon

Keep on the Shadowfell Level 1. I Just spent a couple of weeks getting to know the dungeon.

The map is very nice! Of a much higher quality than the one I have in my KotS folder. Any chance of you finishing it before i start my game? :P

I hope to finish level 1 in the next day or 2. But you may not be able to use it if you follow the adventure because I am stripping out areas 9, 10 and 11 completely in my game. I'm going to take the experience budget and treasure from those encounters and make new encounters before they reach the keep.

I'll post it when I'm done though
    Last edited by TFWoods3; July 1st, 2009 at 20:48.

photoshop? nice, but i prefeer to use campaign cartographer...

Thread Information