DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Apocalypse World playtest!

Vincent Baker's new game, Apocalypse World, is undergoing playtesting. Vincent, of course, is the guy who made Dogs in the Vineyard, In a Wicked Age, and Mechaton, to name a few.

I've got the short ruleset here, and a need to playtest this thing. Who's up for it? I'm on Eastern time, U.S. - games would be pretty much any day of the week, sometime between noon to six. We're looking at once, maybe twice a week. Ideally, I'm looking for three to four players, no more than five! You don't need to be familiar with the rules - I'll supply everyone with what they need.

(For those not in the know, AW is set 50 years after the world's apocalypse and emergence of the "psychic maelstrom", a tempest of nebulous origin that lies just beyond the edge of perception, yet which everyone can tap into. Players attempt to live day-to-day life, dealing with scavengers, cults, bizarre magicians, gun-toting warlords and their motorcycle-bound armies, and whatever else lies lurking just past the horizon.)

I could be interested in play, just keep me posted on times.
    AbacusForge - Blog
    Think - Develop - Build

Player:Yes Times: Contact Me

DM:Yes/Also willing to DM groups (PM me) Time: Contact Me

Rulesets: 3.5, Cthulhu

I would definitely be interested.

Keep me open whats your IM by the way?

Thread Information