DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Four New Castles & Crusades Products from Digital Adventures!

After Winter's Dark, The Aihrde Fantasy Campaign Setting
    Download Price: $6.00

The World of Aihrde is the official Castles & Crusades adventure setting. This product comprises a detailed history in which the whole of the world's development is laid out as a penelopian tapestry. Aihrde’s unique design allows Castle Keepers and Players alike to customize and adapt this unfolding tapestry of adventures to their own design and style of play. Special thanks to the White Haired Men for their help with this project!

Shadows of Halfling Hall, a Castles & Crusades Adventure
    Download Price: $4.00

A dreadful fear and terror-born nightmares linger in the shadows of the Halfling’s Halls. Brambletoe Hall has ever been deep, warm and filled with mirth. Here, the good Mayor Willic Brambletoe has long presided over a board of warm mutton, fresh apples, berries, peaches and the like, as well as wondrous breads, warm butter and cool drink. But something has changed in that noble Halfling’s Halls and a Shadow of Evil has taken up abode there. Not many days past, in those deep hours before the dawn, the sounds of merriment changed to cries of despair. A haunting came to the Goodman’s home and left an air filled with the noise of terror and a foul odor of unrepentant evil. In fear, the folk of Newbriar have called for aid, sending riders forth to find courageous heroes willing to rid the town and its suffragans of the terror of the Shadows of the Halfling Hall. An adventure module for 4-8 characters of 1-3 levels.

Slag Heap, a Castles & Crusades Adventure

West of the Blacktooth Ridge, in the Barren Wood lies the gnome town of Havenwale. For many years the gnomes of Havenwale lived in peace, content to mine their wealth and live off the fruit of their labor. In the space of many years they amassed great hordes of diamonds, mined from beneath their very feet. But this wealth was to be their undoing. The Barren Wood is a wild place of intrigue, banditry and adventure! The Slag Heap is continues the adventures set out in Assault on Blacktooth Ridge, but can be played independent of that adventure. For 3-5 characters, levels 2-4. The Adventure continues!

The Wicked Cauldron, a Castles & Crusades Adventure

Travel to the far reaches of the Barren Wood is perilous in the best of times. These are not the best of times. Here, in the forest's western eves the trees are old, with tangled roots deep in the ground. Here too the fey still roam wild and free. Ancient ruins, many predating the Winter Dark, lay buried in cool deeps, their halls and towers abandoned to the wilderness and to time. But here too, in these dangerous environs, Unklar's folk have fled, making hidden holes in dark places. So it is with the small and the powerful. For 3-5 characters, levels 3-5. The Adventure continues! This is a continuation of A1 Assault on Blacktooth Ridge and A2: Slag Heap.

All four of these products require the Castles & Crusades Ruleset, and are available at Digital Adventures Onlnine Store: https://www.digitaladventures.net/catalog/.

Enjoy!

All look to be very nice products, but I will have to wait until you upload them RPGNow. I'd rather give you guys the full profit, but with RPGNow I have longer then 10 days to DL my purchase.

Yes, I do back up and archive, but the RPGNow convenience factor doesn't penalize me if i don't.

Quote Originally Posted by tenkar
    All look to be very nice products, but I will have to wait until you upload them RPGNow. I'd rather give you guys the full profit, but with RPGNow I have longer then 10 days to DL my purchase.

Yes, I do back up and archive, but the RPGNow convenience factor doesn't penalize me if i don't.
    I have never denied giving anyone an additional download if they can provide me with a proof of purchase. Unfortunately, I cannot give unlimited downloads with software we currently run, so I just go with the default of 10 days. All you have to do is ask if you require another download. I have also had some abuse in the past with additional downloads, which is why I go with the default.

FYI ... In the future we should have CnC in the FG store and OBS affiliates as well, probably within the next month.

Fair enough. I understand your reasoning and I'm thankful that you'll be adding these to OBS soon.

I've bought direct from DA in the past and the quality has never been in question.

Castles & Crusades products are now available via OBS affiliates.

You rock!

Looks like I'll be spending some cash soon

Purchased the 3 new adventures... now that was simple
    Tenkar's Tavern
    A Blog About RPGs n' Stuff
    https://tenkarstavern.com/

The Wicked Cauldron has no file attached to it (the other 2 show as ZIPs) and no DL link when purchased on RPGNow... but hey, thats the 3rd in the series so it can wait
    Tenkar's Tavern
    A Blog About RPGs n' Stuff
    https://tenkarstavern.com/

Thread Information