DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[LFP] Rolemaster (improvised)

Hi all!

Im trying to find people who are willing to play Rolemaster with FG. Nope, I dont have a ruleset, but i think we could improvise with a other ruleset (after all, RPG is normaly played p`n`p style).

I would like to play approx 2x per month, depending how much spare time I have.

1. Im from Switzerland - but my english should be good enough to GM a english speaking group

2. As the character generation in Rolemaster isnt so fast, i would be very happy if everybody who want to play allready has a char. Something between lvl 1-3. BTW no Orks allowed

3. Playtime would be 4-5h max per seaseon. Doodle will be used to find a day and a time.

I looking forward to here from some guys interrestet in playing

Sven
    Switzerland: GTM +2

*bumb*

Still looking for players - anyone?

A ruleset is under development and is in the last stages of testing/graphics; expect something in the next few months. As big a fan as I am of rolemaster (and, as biased as I am), I'm not sure I want to try a game without some sort of automation BUT, good luck in finding a game/group; certainly one of the best systems going and it looks to me as if your English is just fine.

Thanks. Looking forward to ure ruleset.

Its hard to find any players at all. Im looking for players in any german & english board I know of. Till now without any luck

Sven

are you still looking for players?

I would like to know more about that ruleset as well

Does anyone have any information about that?

You could take a look at the ruleset promo material on the DA website here, and also at the developer blog on the ICE website here.

Thread Information