5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Ah, but you've forgotten that it's a German granny he's talking about. The thing with European old women* is that they can carry a sack of potatoes around all day, lift five bags of shopping to carry home 3 miles away, and still then be out digging the garden after dark. They also, do not stop ... ever! You're talking average Strength but an EXTREMELY high Endurance rating here. Give the granny at least three soak damage levels before you start her on the damage track.

* You see the breed throughout Europe (from Spain all the way over to Russia). They are usually dressed in black, have their hair in a bun, and carrying at least two shopping bags.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

I swear I'm gonna find a way to include a evil German Granny in my next campaign.....
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

I'm reminded of the granny in the Madagascar movies that beats the crap out of the lion.
    "Resolution One: I will live for God. Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will."
    - Jonathan Edwards

Click here for the latest nWoD ruleset release.

OK.. I have been sold on it. I am gonna go out and get the nWoD books tomorrow, and try to learn the system. Anyone have any interest in running some crash course training sessions for me?

Welcome to the dark side! I wouldn't mind messing around with it with you. We just have to find the proper time.

I absolutely love the World of Darkness core rulebook, by the way. It is everything I ever wanted D20 Modern with the Dark Matter campaign setting to be. It also reminds me a lot of the old game Dark Conspiracy. I think the base game is at least as good as all of the supernatural 'modules' for it.
    "Resolution One: I will live for God. Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will."
    - Jonathan Edwards

Flexibility of time is one luxury I have in abundance. I can clear any time slot in my schedule needed (one of the few actual perks to owning your own company). So just let me know when, and I will make sure to set a digital reminder.

What time zone are you in? I can usually snag some free time after my girls go to bed at 8PM CST. Also, our weekly game is on Thursday at 8PM CST - 10PM CST if you wanted to just hang out. We're pretty laid back though and might not invoke the mechanics very often.
    - Jonathan Edwards

I'm in Indiana so EST. However, between work and insomnia I can be awake pretty much anytime.

Okay, well I've got church tonight, our game is tomorrow night (which you are welcome to sit in on - just let me know and I'll give you the server names), and I spend Friday nights with my family. So, if you're not up for hangin' with us tomorrow night, we could try to do something Saturday.
    - Jonathan Edwards

I thank you for the offer, but actually after reading over the books, I think I've got this. The rules have changed, but they didn't change so much as to make them unfamiliar. I am going to attempt to round up a small group of players for a quick session in the next day or two.

Thread Information