DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

Rialacha Teach Mhorgunna

I'm insane!!!!

Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.
Stop me if you have heard this one before ...

"Reapeating the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome is the very definition of insanity."

But here I am. once again ... Writing on this bog....

Slowly searching the keyboard ... trying to see the letters ... working from word to word ... in a valiant effort to make sense ... to not forget because of short term memory loss, what I was trying to ssay. If you are just happening upon this, I recently had a stroke.I did well in therapy, though my eyesight is messed up. I have limited strength and not a lot of energy. I am sad to say that too often and take the path of least resistance. I have to choose my battles.

Well that was almost a year ago.

I was ... have been a DM for over 40 years. I am a staunch Fantasy Grounds supporter for 6 years. I currently I am running two D&D5e campaigns and have sat in for a couple of sessions of traveler. Oh yeah! I am trying to learn the Dungeon Crawl classics ruleset.

I don't know why I am still writting this blog. I know i have a lot to say. Always have. I always blamed it on being raised on the Amplified text of the Bible. I guess the real question is ... do I have something of value to say.

At this this point does it even matter?

I mean almost every post I get excited when I get notification of a response, but when I check it out it is some spam ad that is in a foregn language. I can,t even read the spam.

Does it really matter if this is read. Ultimately ... no.

So I will continue to post and hope that someone will read and post a reply I will try and post more often. But you know I've made that promise before.

If you expect things to change ...

WELL THEN WE"RE ALL CRAZY!!!

Submit "I'm insane!!!!" to Digg Submit "I'm insane!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "I'm insane!!!!" to Google Submit "I'm insane!!!!" to Facebook Submit "I'm insane!!!!" to Twitter

Tags: blog
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Here a comment which is not spam: Merry Christmas
    I actually read these specifically for the spam comments. Frankly, you never know when you'll need a martial arts center (in Las Vegas), a restoration company for flooding (in CA), and a house in Georgia - all from the convenience of a DnD blog!
FG Spreadshirt Swag