DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

MooCow

Starting to give up

Rate this Entry
Entertainment is a horrible poison of the mind. It wastes your time with escapism, as garbage, mould and rot builds up around you, and your body becomes feeble and malnourished.
We have buried our society in so much entertainment, that its diet isn't mainly human souls any longer, but other forms of entertainment. We have created a monster like a shark, who will eat its own children, and we worship it, because we're nothing but junkies at heart.

...and so that's my case for still not working on the character sheet: I shouldn't.
What I should do, is the dishes, and clean the toilet, and eat, and lots of other things, that are actually important to my survival. ...and maybe watch more YouTube, and movies, and play all those video games I bought, "'cause daddy needs his fix".
...but we'll see. I'll give this project another week, before I decide that it's dead, and hand it over to somebody else to finish.

Submit "Starting to give up" to Digg Submit "Starting to give up" to del.icio.us Submit "Starting to give up" to Google Submit "Starting to give up" to Facebook Submit "Starting to give up" to Twitter

Updated January 4th, 2020 at 15:51 by MooCow

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

STAR TREK 2d20