FG Spreadshirt Swag
View RSS Feed

Rialacha Teach Mhorgunna

Message of the day

Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average.
If one has used Fantasy Grounds for any length of time, you have probably interacted with Delux-Oz. Incredibly active, this man seems to have a helpful answer for everything posted. He also has created mods and extensions that definitely dial up this tabletop up a couple levels. If I get into a discussion about FG over Roll 20 ... I say we got Delux-Oz.

Thank you, Good Sir, for all you do.

The extension I would like to highlight with this post is the "Message of the Day".

I had passed this one by until I caught Delux-Oz on Rob Twohy's "Everything Fantasy Grounds". (You are watching this show ... aren't you? And if not ... why not?) What I like about this extension is you can send your players a message at the start up. You can share a synopsis. You can share a joke or a NPC's threat. It can help set the mood. It's just a point of fun to start the game with.

My message for tonight's game is to remind them that they are in a sandbox and they have choices.

"WELL MEET ADVENTURERS!!!
Fate has brought you to an intersection,
but it is up to you to choose a direction.
Proceed, with care, forward, left or right
And tonight's adventure will come in sight."

Try this and I think you will find it a welcome addition to your tool box.

Submit "Message of the day" to Digg Submit "Message of the day" to del.icio.us Submit "Message of the day" to Google Submit "Message of the day" to Facebook Submit "Message of the day" to Twitter

Comments

While I appreciate the kind words and the thoughts behind them, the MOTD Extension is not one of mine - its one of Trenloe's.

And everything that mhorgunn said about me goes double or even triple for Trenloe.

(And its Dulux-Oz, not Delux-Oz )
    Updated April 8th, 2018 at 17:59 by dulux-oz
    I sit corrected, Dulux-Oz. Still I thank you for all you do.
    Updated April 9th, 2018 at 15:22 by mhorgunn
    And THANK YOU!!! Trenloe.
STAR TREK 2d20