STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

Laerun

LFP, Want 5e Fantasy Grounds Play tips, testing, and learning Fantasy Grounds Online!

Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.
I just wanted to let everyone interested in this thread/blog that the school is NOT a proper game, and that the focus is: Learning how to navigate the interface, learning how to create a character, learning some of the chat commands, learning some of the basic game functions and mechanics, and having fun while meeting new people with similar interests. I still want to emphasize Role-play, cooperation, and, fun! I think it makes the game fun and sometimes completely awkward. Also, remember it is just a game, just for fun, creativity, and getting to know new folks. I may handpick an exceptional learner or player during the course of our classes and interactions for my ongoing game set in the Forgotten Realms, DnD 5e. I am really hoping that students will branch off, teach others, join or make their own games and have mainly fun...!

Submit "LFP, Want 5e Fantasy Grounds Play tips, testing, and learning Fantasy Grounds Online!" to Digg Submit "LFP, Want 5e Fantasy Grounds Play tips, testing, and learning Fantasy Grounds Online!" to del.icio.us Submit "LFP, Want 5e Fantasy Grounds Play tips, testing, and learning Fantasy Grounds Online!" to Google Submit "LFP, Want 5e Fantasy Grounds Play tips, testing, and learning Fantasy Grounds Online!" to Facebook Submit "LFP, Want 5e Fantasy Grounds Play tips, testing, and learning Fantasy Grounds Online!" to Twitter

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

DICE PACKS BUNDLE