DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

MarianDz

How to use TEXTs in FG

Rate this Entry
[I][SIZE=3]"DM's corner or something for better imagination how works texts in FG".[/SIZE][/I]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17908[/ATTACH]

When I was start learn how this nice software works I marks few notes about text possibilities.
Maybe could be useful for somebody, especially if you are preparing on new adventure and need speed
up process.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[B][U]Hint:[/U][/B] you can zoom in when you open picture on PC/Notebooks/Android devices, then again clicks on picture. It opens for you picture inside web page and now you can zoom in/out by your prefered size for better reading. :)
Go back from view mode through Backspace key, or back arrow upper left side of your web browser beside web url adresses.

1.) Click on picture
2.) Click again on the same picture which appears on your screen
3.) After second click it oppens you picture in web browser only [I](without java scripts which reduce size of picture)[/I]
4.) Click again on picture IN Firefox only one time needed, but IE needs clicks TWO times because only second one zoomed in on 100% size of file (small magnify glass appears).
5.) hope now you can see it at [B]1:1[/B] and can read it without problems.

Submit "How to use TEXTs in FG" to Digg Submit "How to use TEXTs in FG" to del.icio.us Submit "How to use TEXTs in FG" to Google Submit "How to use TEXTs in FG" to Facebook Submit "How to use TEXTs in FG" to Twitter

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Great work, another command i like in chat is the /mood command if your character name is Harry

Typing

/mood whispers The goblins are coming

Will display

Harry (whispers) The goblins are coming
    Thank you "[B][I]SirGraystone[/I][/B]", this is new to me :)
    I will add it but must test first. Wow it can be multi worded too! When place the mood text within parentheses to set a multi-word mood. :ninja: GREAT
STAR TREK 2d20