FG Spreadshirt Swag
View RSS Feed

Rob2e's "Fantasy Grounds - The Experience!"

Twitch featured my channel using Fantasy Grounds, and it was HUGE!

Rate this Entry
Twitch contacted me a few weeks ago and explained they were wanting to spotlight RPG channels, and would I be interested. It entailed being featured on the front page of the Twitch website for two hours. I said sure. I prepared my Twitch channel, made sure all my proper links were set up, got a chat command to point people to fantasygrounds.com when they would inevitably ask, "What is this? What program are you using?"

It was crazy. I topped out at 1,258 concurrent viewers, and number of chatters was in the high 70s. Total views was a whopping 18,920. Wow!

I sent a LOT of people to fantasygrounds.com, I got 47 new followers to my Twitch channel, and many new people interested in D&D 5E.

Now that I'm broadcasting 6 days a week on Twitch, I hope to continue to champion FG and it's 5E ruleset!

Submit "Twitch featured my channel using Fantasy Grounds, and it was HUGE!" to Digg Submit "Twitch featured my channel using Fantasy Grounds, and it was HUGE!" to del.icio.us Submit "Twitch featured my channel using Fantasy Grounds, and it was HUGE!" to Google Submit "Twitch featured my channel using Fantasy Grounds, and it was HUGE!" to Facebook Submit "Twitch featured my channel using Fantasy Grounds, and it was HUGE!" to Twitter

Updated December 17th, 2016 at 22:40 by rob2e

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Great rob2e, can you post here link on your twitch channel
    1100+ viewers is incredible! Nice job!
    That is awesome Rob2E. fyi, had such a great time playing with you during the last FGCon, just started following you on Twitch. And hope you have a great 2017!

Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by richg
    That is awesome Rob2E. fyi, had such a great time playing with you during the last FGCon, just started following you on Twitch. And hope you have a great 2017!

Cheers!
    ThanX Rich. Hope to play with you again.

Happy New Year!
STAR TREK 2d20