DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

ddavison

A new video showcasing Fantasy Grounds' support for running a Pathfinder combat.

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
I spent some time today putting together a sample video that walks through a fairly typical combat encounter. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so a video with pictures and words is probably worth something too.

Also, if you want to try things out first-hand, there is a free-to-play FG Con IV virtual convention running from May 8-11 where you can download Fantasy Grounds' demo and connect and play on any of the scheduled game sessions free of charge.
http://www.fg-con.com

My demo is running portrait style tokens and pogs, but the Full and Ultimate licenses come with top-down style tokens. We've just contracted with Devin Night to start including his tokens for sale on the store as well -- for the ones he doesn't already give away for free. You can typically use whichever style you prefer.

Keywords: Virtual Tabletop, VTT, Online

Submit "A new video showcasing Fantasy Grounds' support for running a Pathfinder combat." to Digg Submit "A new video showcasing Fantasy Grounds' support for running a Pathfinder combat." to del.icio.us Submit "A new video showcasing Fantasy Grounds' support for running a Pathfinder combat." to Google Submit "A new video showcasing Fantasy Grounds' support for running a Pathfinder combat." to Facebook Submit "A new video showcasing Fantasy Grounds' support for running a Pathfinder combat." to Twitter

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This, unfortunately, doesn't seem to be taking advantage of the targeting system for the GM.
    Updated April 30th, 2014 at 02:01 by Blackfoot
    I ran the combat the way I normally run my own encounters. The nice thing is that there are normally multiple ways of doing the same thing. The NPCs I chose for this encounter were fairly basic. An NPC wizard or dragon would have allowed me to showcase some of the alternate ways to target.
FG Spreadshirt Swag