DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

ddavison

Happy New Year!

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
I hope everyone had a great 2013 and may you have many, many great FG games in 2014. Here is to bigger an better things!

Looking back on 2013, here are some highlights of things that stood out to me (in no particular order):
  1. We had two FG Cons in 1 year
  2. Rolemaster Classic got a much needed overhaul
  3. We added another 30 add-ons
  4. Deadlands Noir and Hell on Earth released for FG's Savage Worlds ruleset
  5. Version 3.0 was released and brings many of the rulesets into a common framework (we started with 2.9.2 this year)
  6. We had to completely rebuild our server (not fun... but significant) and have a newer forum with blogs and other cool features
  7. The new tokens from Shockbolt's kickstarter rolled out to everyone with a Full and Ultimate license for free
  8. We finally got Greenlit on Steam
  9. We upgraded our Store to allow sales to be easily scheduled and managed (crazy but true that such a simple feature was missing)
  10. All the rulesets from the FG-Wiki were moved to our site and are now available under the Library
  11. My wife and I had a baby (okay... not FG related... but a big new addition)

What are some things that stood out to you or that you and your group accomplished this year?

What are some New Years resolutions you have related to gaming or FG?

-Doug

Submit "Happy New Year!" to Digg Submit "Happy New Year!" to del.icio.us Submit "Happy New Year!" to Google Submit "Happy New Year!" to Facebook Submit "Happy New Year!" to Twitter

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

STAR TREK 2d20