DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Creating Horror in Fantasy Grounds

In the interest of sparking new discussions, I've decided to start the conversation with how to create horror in VTT. Many of you know a variety of techniques to scare your players, from appropriate music and lighting to the inevitable "BOO!" moment around the table. Unfortunately, many of these techniques do not translate well to the VTT environment. How do you use mood lighting when all you can do is control screen color? Where does the "BOO!" come from if you find your ...

Updated November 14th, 2013 at 04:35 by Bubo

Categories
    Writing , Horror
  2. Play It Again, Frodo - Part 1

by , March 15th, 2014 at 17:44 (From The *Somewhat Twisted* Mind Of Dulux-Oz)
    Still confused about role-playing? Having trouble convincing your “serious” friends that you don’t dress up in a frock and wave around a foam-rubber sword? Dulux-Oz (your esteemed and humble Game Master, Ruleset/Extension Author and Tutorial Video Producer) shows how closely role-playing and literature are entwined…

My awesome assignment is to say a few words about the joys of role-playing. “Some burks out there,” mentioned our esteemed and not-so-humble Forum ...

Updated April 8th, 2016 at 06:00 by dulux-oz

Tags: comedy
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Am I An Addict?

Am I an addict? Am I addicted to the endorphic pleasure that creating brings me? Is that why I do it? Is that why I do little else?

It's true that I enjoy writing code; that I enjoy solving the problems that invariable crop up in attempting to command a computer to perform new and varied tasks. I enjoy also that others think my creations are good; good enough to use and good enough to wait in anticipation for the next upgrade or the next new piece of work (although not, apparently, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. DOE: Alignment Graph by dulux-oz

http://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums...raph-Extension

Attachment 17800

First Impressions: 4 Stars, 42/50 Points
    This is one of those extensions that at first seems to be designed for a pretty niche group of GM’s, but as I explored it more, I began to wonder, “Hmm, I wonder if this would fit in one of my campaigns...” Do you need this? Nope. Is it useful? Yes it is, enough so it’s worth taking a look at even if you don’t ...

Updated February 7th, 2017 at 18:42 by LordEntrails

Categories
    Review , Extensions , GM Tools
  5. Storm King's Thunder - Repercussions

Title - Repercussions

Session Summary

The party made it the rest of the way to Bryn Shander where discovered that the name "Icewind Dale" was very appropriate. We road in on the horses of the dead Seven Snakes assassins and were greeted pleasantly by the local Deputy, a young female Dwarf who kept winking away at Travok. We expressed that we had a personal message for the Sheriff and that we would like to procure lodging and some ...

Updated February 20th, 2017 at 17:40 by ddavison

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 17 First ... 910111213 ... Last
FG Spreadshirt Swag