Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Actionable Roleplaying Tips: Preparing to Homebase

Alright folks. Ready for the second post in the series? Well, here it comes.

If you need a quick reminder about the series, hereís a recap from the first post.

How do I take some actionable steps to prepare to roleplay?

Sharing the my answers to that question is the purpose of this four-part post series. Iím not suggesting this is the best course of action for everyone. All I know is that it worked for me. It gave me something actionable. It

Updated May 19th, 2017 at 21:38 by bigbluepaw

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Useful shortcuts and tips to use in Fantasy Grounds

This is a list of useful "Tips & Tricks" for the Fantasy Grounds VTT, contributed by users on the forums. I tried to credit everyone who provided anything on the list. You can find the original post stickied in The Tavern.

*Dragging the "Next Actor / End Turn" button from the Combat Tracker to a hotkey.
    Especially useful for players who may not always have the Combat Tracker open.

*Dragging Damage/Healing/Attack Rolls/Spell Saves from chat ...

Updated September 19th, 2018 at 09:09 by Skillkoil

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Neophyte Tackles the FG Extension - Share the Combat Map

I will explain how I have set up my Fantasy Grounds development environment to make it easier for me to go into the rulesets, edit them and observe how it affects FG.

Detour: As a prospective content developer you must be familiar with the Windows (or whatever OS youíre using) folder or directory structure and you must know how to manipulate it: make folders, copy and rename files, create shortcuts, etc. I am assuming that you have this knowledge.

Nobody enjoys, End ...

Updated May 18th, 2016 at 02:56 by Minty23185Fresh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Pre-Play

Hello again!

In my last entry I discussed that training new players into the FG system is a bit of additional work for text-only games. I laid out a few things to make it easier (videos and such), but the work is still there when trying to get the freshmen through that first difficult hour in FG.

Dulux-Oz mentioned the idea of making a training module for teaching new players. Basically everything that I planned on typing anyway, pre-typed and ready to go. Linked pictures ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. LFP, Want 5e Fantasy Grounds Play tips, testing, and learning Fantasy Grounds Online!

I just wanted to let everyone interested in this thread/blog that the school is NOT a proper game, and that the focus is: Learning how to navigate the interface, learning how to create a character, learning some of the chat commands, learning some of the basic game functions and mechanics, and having fun while meeting new people with similar interests. I still want to emphasize Role-play, cooperation, and, fun! I think it makes the game fun and sometimes completely awkward. Also, remember it is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last
Joshua Stream Pre