FG Spreadshirt Swag
View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Division Of Spoils

by , September 16th, 2016 at 06:12 (From The *Somewhat Twisted* Mind Of Dulux-Oz)
    Recently a discussion was had on the Forums about how people divide up treasure. I won't bore you with the full details (you can read it here if you're interested) but I thought I'd elaborate more fully here on the method I outlined there on the thread. But first, a small detour to set things up.

How characters organise themselves into parties is many and varied, but over the years (I've been playing and GMing since 1982) I've noticed that almost all parties tend to organise themselves ...

Updated September 20th, 2016 at 08:36 by dulux-oz

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Long overdue news about a few projects

I am definitely still in the fight, but the health took a major beating over the last couple of months and I most definitely took a few steps backwards. Enough about that or I'll end up in some rant about something totally off topic.

Now that SmiteWorks has released 3.2.0 (yeah, I know 3.2.1 is out now), I had to do a bit of rework on Weird Wars and the other projects I had in the queue or simmering. Here is a quick update on all of them.

Weird Wars Rome - the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Reference Manual Theming? Success!

Since pretty much every project I do involves the CoreRPG Reference Manual feature, and I like things as pretty as possible, I thought I'd take a shot at theming the refmanual -- and only the refmanual. That's actually tricky because almost every window template in FG uses the "groupbox" frame so if I changed that one texture, BAM, every single window now uses that texture. Which in the case of what I was doing with Castles & Crusades, looked wonky as hell.

So I ended ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Magic Shop & Random Item Rarity Tables by Rob Twohy

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/1976...-Rarity-Tables

First Impressions: 4 Stars, 40/50 Points
    I really like what Rob has done with these tables. He has sliced and diced the magic item tables from the DMG (and the SRD) all sorts of ways to make it easy for a DM to find or randomly generate magic items. There are a few minor flaws here and there, but nothing that hinders the useful of this module. The key to using this module is to read the Instructions ...
    Categories
    Review , GM Tools
  5. Fantasy Grounds Game Sessions through May 2020

The last blog report had a data issue that has been resolved. If you are looking at old data, please use the updated version posted to the blog for comparison purposes.

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
Page 5 of 16 First ... 3456715 ... Last
DICE PACKS BUNDLE