DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Must-have Resources Hiding in the Forum

There are many wonderful things hidden in the Fantasy Grounds forum, but it seems like it takes a DC 30 Investigation check to find what you are looking for. This is an ongoing list of things I have found that I can't (FG) live without.

• How to Automate Effects on NPCs by Zacchaeus.
      Complete Barbarian Package by Zacchaeus. Download this XML then import it as a character into your 5e campaign, all of the class abilities are coded and can be copied on to the Actions tab of your

Updated January 31st, 2018 at 04:10 by Cailore

Tags: dm aid, resources
    Categories
    Useful Resources
  2. Welcome to the Temperate Alpine Environment, baby!

The Fantasy Ground overlords have granted me the awesome power of an FG blog, and I intend to start abusing it immediately!

I am going to use this space as a way to journal my creation process through building a campaign around what is possible (for me) in Fantasy Grounds and the new (for me) 5e rule set. Although I've been DMing since the late 70s, the new rules and using a VTT has me feeling completely like a beginner. I am going to keep track of all the things I find useful ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Critically Rolled

So yesterday was the release of the 4th issue of the comic book and tonight is the 3rd episode of the new campaign of Critical Role podcast. In recent times we have gotten from Matt Mercer the "Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting" and the class "Blood Hunter." Add to that the complete run of the first Vox Machina series ... that is a HELL of a lot of content. While the campaign book is nicely put together, it seems what should be just the first in a series. Still it is worth the price ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. One does not simple walk into the Dwarven Silver Mines

The party has entered the mines in good spirits and quickly defeated a horde of skeletons, an easy walk of the hallway netted them several items, their confidence raised they marched on.
    Further adventuring brought them to the Dining room where they were badly pounded by Ale elemental's, vegetable swarms and zombie pork, dinner not agreeing with them.
    Limping back into the dark passages of the mines the party was ambushed by two dark and powerful Wrights. Surrounded by wraiths the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  5. question for the hivemind

I justt got fantasy grounds i try make my own background but i dont see the little tab at bot right to make backgrounds. i have ultimate license. do i need something else? what a my missing to be able create my own npc and other sutff?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 15 of 61 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last
STAR TREK 2d20