STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Too much ...

Too little ... too late.

I 've been having some issues ... Not with Fantasy Grounds or my players ... but an obsession to get sound out of and into my system. More on that later ... I promise. Still I wanted to touch base.

For those few have read this blog (Thank you) ... you know that I came to Fantasy Grounds in the hopes of playing with friends after a good friend of mine passed. I investigated the options out and rightfully chose FG. I started a Facebook page. I ...

Updated April 24th, 2017 at 01:02 by mhorgunn

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. This group has filled up pretty fast!

Quote Originally Posted by Laerun View Post
    I have to say that the group is filled, and thanks for everyone that quickly responded. Any new requests from here on out will still have a shot if someone flakes or can not play...

~DM~
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Actionable Roleplaying Tips: Narrating Combat

So there it was: I had just been accepted to a campaign on Fantasy Grounds.

At that time, I had DMed many games here on Fantasy Grounds. However, it had been some time since I had played. And if you have done both, then you know there is a difference. As a DM, you try to plan the nominal path the players will follow and plan for contingencies. Well, at least, that is how I do it. As a player, however, things are a little different. The group I was joining wanted to roleplay. ...

Updated May 19th, 2017 at 20:39 by bigbluepaw

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I won!!!!

And I didn't even know I had entered ...

First off, I want to Thank Jeff (A.K.A. GeoQuester) for having the artwork contest on his GM 911 podcast. This show is on his Twitch channel (which can be found under GeoQuester.) and likewise on YouTube. If you have not check this show out ... do so because it is a lively engaging show.

I also want to thank Fantasy Grounds for both sponsoring Jeff's show and providing giveaways.

About a week ago I was on the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

At last that's what they say …

So … if that's true … and if we except as an average of the number of letter in any given word as five. The definition of letter is as follows:

noun
    a character representing one or more of the sounds used in speech; any of the symbols of an alphabet.

A synonym for letter is “character.”

A definition for character is

1*:* a graphic symbol (as a*hieroglyph*or alphabet letter) ...

Updated March 30th, 2017 at 19:51 by mhorgunn

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 22 of 61 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last
DICE PACKS BUNDLE