DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. A Neophyte Tackles the FG Extension - Dumping DB's Field Names (2 of 2)

This session I will implement some Lua script to dump database field names to the console.

Two housekeeping items:
    (1) This blog is very long. I was required to divide it into two parts. This is part 2 of 2.
    (2) You should consider making your browser full-screen so that the code displays correctly.

After saving the file, reloading the ruleset, and bringing up the character, my console information is as expected. Next step - implementing a terminating ...

Updated May 18th, 2016 at 02:12 by Minty23185Fresh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Neophyte Tackles the FG Extension - Dumping DB's Field Names (1 of 2)

This session I will implement some Lua script to dump database field names to the console.

Two housekeeping items:
    (1) This blog is very long. I was required to divide it into two parts. This is part 1 of 2.
    (2) You should consider making your browser full-screen so that the code displays correctly.

I shall try to describe my tactics in solving a problem but not each and every step of their implementation. In a previous post I looked at the <inventorylist> ...

Updated May 18th, 2016 at 02:13 by Minty23185Fresh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Neophyte Tackles the FG Extension - Share the Combat Map

I will explain how I have set up my Fantasy Grounds development environment to make it easier for me to go into the rulesets, edit them and observe how it affects FG.

Detour: As a prospective content developer you must be familiar with the Windows (or whatever OS you’re using) folder or directory structure and you must know how to manipulate it: make folders, copy and rename files, create shortcuts, etc. I am assuming that you have this knowledge.

Nobody enjoys, End ...

Updated May 18th, 2016 at 01:56 by Minty23185Fresh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Neophyte Tackles the FG Extension - Allow Me to Introduce Myself

It seems as though the place to start a new blog is with an introduction by the blogger. My name is Tom. I live in Reno, Nevada (western US). I have written programs in a variety of environments, market sectors, and genres since 1977. I’ve written programs in machine code, and in at least 6 or 7 different languages. They’ve included simple games, modeling magma bodies in the earth’s crust, completing forms and health insurance claims, and slot machine pay verification. What do I hope to accomplish ...

Updated May 4th, 2016 at 07:37 by Minty23185Fresh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Reference Manual windowclass Extension Updates

Forum Page
    20 Jul, 2014

• Added referencemanualfeat windowclass.
    • Removed the search bar until I can get it working. Currently causing the list to bug when the search field is cleared.
    • Removed the close button for the inner window. The script automatically closes inner windows before opening a new window.

22 Jun, 2014

• Right column altered to make it appear more seamless.
    • Minimum window size changed to 500 x 500.
    • Default window size changed to be the same as

Updated July 20th, 2014 at 12:13 by RTFallen

Categories
    Extension Updates
Page 3 of 3 First 123
STAR TREK 2d20