FG Spreadshirt Swag
View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Any D&D Collectors here?

[COLOR=#800000]Hello all, as you all know I'm an avid fan of D&D, having played it now for some 32 years :) Yes, I'm an oldie. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#800000]The journey for me started with the original/classic D&D back in the late 70's early 80s when I was introduced to the Holmes Basic/Expert sets by my god father at the age of 10. My passion for D&D was firmly cemented by the time Mr Moldvay came along with his editions of the Basic/Expert sets and by the time the BECMI box ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Now Hiring - Customer Service Representative (Filled)

Customer Service Representative

We are looking to hire another Customer Service Rep to join our team of Derek and David.

Position Type: Full Time (40-hours per week)
    Days: Thursday through Monday (Tuesdays and Wednesdays off each week)
    Salary: $30,000 / year

Job Responsibilities:
    • Handle Customer Support (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
    • You will overlap with other CS reps for all but Saturday
    • Help customers with

Updated July 23rd, 2020 at 21:35 by ddavison

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sunday Morning and PFS Rivalry's End

We had a good morning on Sunday, controlled the situation nicely and held off the herd of giants and lamias in Rise of the Runelords. Pharius was rockin' again, kicking some major giant tail while keeping the biggest and baddest of them off the back of our crew. Overall we hit them like a well oiled machine. Very nice.

Peanut and I played in Rivalry's End on Monday night. There are a lot of changes coming in Season 5 of the PFS and I have to admit I'm a little frustrated with the ...

Updated August 13th, 2013 at 22:10 by Blackfoot

Categories
    Weekly Games
  4. My original adventure building process including making the Fantasy Grounds MOD.

by , June 7th, 2016 at 23:10 (Rob2e's "Fantasy Grounds - The Experience!")
    Well, I did it. I built a 5E module in Fantasy Grounds using a PDF that I created for an original adventure. It was an experimental process to see if I could become my own quasi developer. Since this was an experiment, I didn't record (video) the process. If everything turns out okay, I will henceforth record and share the entire process from beginning to end on my future projects (and perhaps retrospectively on this one).

My intent was to create additional material for the Dungeon Masters Guild. ...

Updated July 16th, 2016 at 18:17 by rob2e

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Tomb of Annihilation by Wizard of the Coast

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...p?id=WOTC5ETOA

Screen Shot 09-10-17 at 09.21 PM.PNG

First Impressions: 4 Stars, 42/50 Points
    I’m really excited about this adventure and I really like how this product has been arranged in Fantasy Grounds. Simply put, there is a massive amount of content that has been expertly put together into what promises to be an exciting adventure and a great resource for expansion and/or homebrew creation.

The DM and Player ...

Updated September 11th, 2017 at 05:59 by LordEntrails

Categories
    Review , Adventures
Page 14 of 16 First ... 41213141516 Last
DICE PACKS BUNDLE