FG Spreadshirt Swag
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Reunited: A Song For the Season

Awhile back the party did a wintertime scouting mission to the Howling Hills, part of the realm of the Lich Queen. The party’s bard wrote a song about it.

Scouting In A Winter Wonderland
    (To the tune of Walking In A Winter Wonderland)

Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?
    An undead horse, bones a-glistening
    A horrible sight, we're frightened tonight
    Scouting in a winter wonderland

Through the hills we are creeping
    While
  2. Story Recap from 12/17/16

[QUOTE=Talen;308085]Confronted with the aftermath of the destruction of the Egyptian obelisk that once resided at the estate of [B]Sir William Bankes, [/B]the Rippers set to finding answers by questioning the captive politician [B]Jonathan Jellicoe[/B]. The Ripper’s interrogation techniques were “non-traditional, with Jellicoe questioned by the investigator Granver Stone while Jellicoe’s portly frame suspended from a chandelier above Saito’s eager katana. The investigation technique was also effective ...
  3. Original Characters Backstory Garuh'kai & Ander- a short story part 1

With this being my first post into the blogging section, I'd like to give a bit of information about myself. I am within infancy stages of being new to FG. I am an extremely avid storyteller and love to create content and share. I am absolutely open for criticism and advice in all regards. I am currently still working on finishing Gaurh'kai & Ander. after them, I will be working on my original campaign and posting updates and insights into the process of a newbie working on moving a campaign ...
  4. Reuniting: Keeping Track of NPC's, Part II

In my last post I talked a bit about how I use a database of NPC’s in my campaign. Today we’ll delve into the details. We’ll talk a little about the platform and the software, then we’ll get into what information needs to be included. We’ll finish up by talking a little more about other ways to use it.

Throughout this discussion I will refer to our collection of NPC data as a “database”, even though we may or may not really be using relational database software to store the information.

Updated December 16th, 2016 at 15:20 by Phystus (Oops, missed a section!)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Rem's 5E Crafting System - Introduction

How I Got to Where I Needed a Crafting System in My Campaign:
    Ah the good ole Dungeon Master's Guide. My favorite book in the entirety of the D&D Collection. I flip through it constantly, devouring information, plotting ways to challenge the PCs in my campaign, planning out vast worlds with diverse storylines and so much more.

One day during our D&D session, Ielenia, my group's Elven Druid said to me after we were wrapping up the session: "Hey Rem, can I just craft ...

Updated December 15th, 2016 at 18:40 by Remedeez

Categories
    Crafting
Page 33 of 61 First ... 23313233343543 ... Last
DICE PACKS BUNDLE