STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. A quick update on the Unity port

During this long process of porting Fantasy Grounds to Unity there has been one caveat, "don't break Fantasy Grounds." In addition to the officially supported rulesets, there are countless modules, token packs, and community rulesets with which the new version must maintain compatibility. We're working hard to make sure that compatibility remains intact. To varying degrees (and depending on the day) Fantasy Grounds is running in Unity.

Attachment 14744
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Unknow Whom adventure complete!

by , July 16th, 2016 at 18:21 (Rob2e's "Fantasy Grounds - The Experience!")
    It's done!

I have completed work on my 5E adventure for level zero to 3 characters.

Unknown Whom
    A level zero to 3 adventure

This uniquely styled adventure involves players starting out with little information about the characters they will play. No characters are prepared in advance. This is a nonstandard method of play. Player characters only know their names, ability scores, race, and background. This adventure was created to give the feeling ...
  3. Sunday D&D Adventurers League Game Streaming on Twitch with the Fantasy Grounds crew

We are proud to announce that SmiteWorks USA LLC has contracted with David Middleton from Table_Topping to begin streaming weekly games of Dungeons & Dragons Adventurers League games being played on Fantasy Grounds. The players will be comprised of SmiteWorks personnel and they will be joined by Chris Lindsay from Wizards of the Coast, Rachel Ventura from Legendary Games and Robert ...
  4. A Neophyte Tackles the FG Extension - Lua Behind the Visibility Options

In a previous post I detailed how I added additional effect visibility button options to the Combat Tracker‘s GUI. This time I’ll step through the process of adding the Lua to make those button options functional.

Detour: This is post 18 in this series. I hope that by now, as a neo-developer, you have the confidence to do many things without the detailed instruction I have provided in the past. I’ll explain concept and intent but I won’t detail some of the more mundane code.

Updated July 9th, 2016 at 04:52 by Minty23185Fresh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Using Fantasy Grounds with an in-person gaming group

My new blog talks about my recent experience in hosting my normally online group in person. I recently had a "milestone" birthday and my friends came to my place to celebrate and we played in-person instead of online. It was a lot of fun and I detail out my thoughts on the experience. Includes a link to a very good option to build your own gaming table with a TV embedded into it.

http://mgpotter.com/in-person-5e-dd-...ntasy-grounds/
Page 42 of 61 First ... 32404142434452 ... Last
DICE PACKS BUNDLE