DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Kingmaker & Others..

Our Bloodsworn Vale game is cancelled tonight because Peanut is still out of town and one of the other guys is also tied up.

Tuesday night's Kingmaker game was lots of fun. We leveled up to 6th ... mostly by the firepower of our Sylph Wizard Elyse. Spriggalundricandricandri, my Gnome Nature Oracle, tried to be a bit too offensive against the undead.. picked up a negative level both for myself and my wolf Shadow. Ugh. Gotta figure out how much 2 restoration spells cost. Dangit. We

Updated August 16th, 2013 at 13:14 by Blackfoot

Categories
    Weekly Games
  2. Bloggy?

Not sure about this Blog thing.. but I'll try it out a bit I guess.
    I think I'll post a log of my weekly FG games for a while and see how that goes.

Sunday's games went well.
    Pharius (the level 13 fighter/level 3 druid) did well in Rise of the Runelords yesterday morning. Having returned from the dead by way of Kroz and the power of Sarenrae... I hope Gozreh isn't too pissed. Lots of giants and lamias died...

Pharynosus (the level 4 pyromaniac fire elemental

Updated August 8th, 2013 at 20:44 by Blackfoot

Categories
    Weekly Games
  3. Oh wow Didnt know I still had this

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Many years ago I use to play Dark Age of Camelot. Over a period of time I created a story involving people in my guild.
    As time went on other people in the guild kept wanting to put them in the story too, so please excuse the number of characters.
    OH my character was Rokar
    PS unfortunately I appear to have lost the final parts. (each part came out randomly) If you wish to read it here it is

Part 1

A twig snapped.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Is there a Doctor in the house?

Hi Folks, apologies for not having posted sooner. I haven't been able to catch up with RPGs, FantasyGrounds or gaming in general since earlier this year. Found a rare 15mins and figured I'd swing by just to say Hi and to let all those who have been trying to contact me know that I'll be back shortly and will get around to contacting each of you individually. Bare with me.

A lot has changed since the start of this year, new FG forum as well as an alpha release of 3.0! I like the new ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 61 of 61 First ... 1151596061
STAR TREK 2d20