FG Spreadshirt Swag
View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. LFP, Want 5e Fantasy Grounds Play tips, testing, and learning Fantasy Grounds Online!

I just wanted to let everyone interested in this thread/blog that the school is NOT a proper game, and that the focus is: Learning how to navigate the interface, learning how to create a character, learning some of the chat commands, learning some of the basic game functions and mechanics, and having fun while meeting new people with similar interests. I still want to emphasize Role-play, cooperation, and, fun! I think it makes the game fun and sometimes completely awkward. Also, remember it is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Fantasy Grounds Game Sessions through May 2020

The last blog report had a data issue that has been resolved. If you are looking at old data, please use the updated version posted to the blog for comparison purposes.

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  3. Back in the saddle again!

< Que Gene Autry >

I thank you for allowing me to share my situation and concerns. Also thank you for your kind comments. They helped alot. I have graduated therapy with flying colors. I was amazed at how open and supportive of my interests and what they could do to get me back to being able to continue them. It was also interesting how they said playing Dungeons and Dragons on Fantasy Grounds was good theropy.

I am pleased to anounce that as of two days ago ...
  4. Simplified Encumbrance Rule for 5E

Like a lot of GMs, I like to tinker with house rules – especially when they can replace a mechanic that I don’t particularly care for. I’ve been playing a lot of D&D 5E lately, and that has brought two of these failed mechanics into focus – encumbrance and alignment. I think it’s safe to say these are two of the most ignored, unused and disliked sub-systems in the D&D universe, at least in my own experience. I have plans for alignment that I will share another day, but in this post I ...

Updated December 25th, 2016 at 06:01 by Answulf

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Open door, kill monster, loots and repeat.

Many of us started role playing games that way, we would enter a dungeons/ruins/castle for some reason, explore rooms after rooms, killing monsters along the way for loots. Then go back to town, sell the loots for gold and buy nice gear for our characters so we can do it again.

It was the way most of D&D adventure were created 30 years ago, many new players coming from computer game think like that too, and there's nothing wrong if that's the kind of game you want to play. I have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 17 First ... 4567816 ... Last
DICE PACKS BUNDLE