DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. I'm insane!!!!

Stop me if you have heard this one before ...

"Reapeating the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome is the very definition of insanity."

But here I am. once again ... Writing on this bog....

Slowly searching the keyboard ... trying to see the letters ... working from word to word ... in a valiant effort to make sense ... to not forget because of short term memory loss, what I was trying to ssay. If you are just happening ...
    Tags: blog
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Back in the saddle again!

< Que Gene Autry >

I thank you for allowing me to share my situation and concerns. Also thank you for your kind comments. They helped alot. I have graduated therapy with flying colors. I was amazed at how open and supportive of my interests and what they could do to get me back to being able to continue them. It was also interesting how they said playing Dungeons and Dragons on Fantasy Grounds was good theropy.

I am pleased to anounce that as of two days ago ...
  3. The best laid plans....

OK... so consider this a major step foprward. You see ... Christmas eve, Santa put a huge lump of coal in my stocking. I had a stroke. I an blessed as to how well I an doing. but my vision has been afected and this is as much as i have eebbeen able to use the compuuter. Thekiller is I was just about to retire. Nothing but gaming and art projects ahead. I am struggling to get to reopen the campaign we were in the middle of. I have g00d friends and a suportive wife who knows what gaming means to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Today is the first day of the rest of your life ...

Well here we are.

It has been some time since I have written in this blog. It had become too much of a drain upon my time between work, life and of course ... my game. So what has changed? Well thank God, it is not life. I still have one. Likewise I am bless still to have friends to play with. (In fact ... I, a lifetime DM will be a player in an upcoming Traveller campaign.) What has changed?

I've retired.

Not completely my idea. After years of hard work, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Now Hiring - Full-Stack Network Developer/Engineer (Filled)

Full-stack Network Developer / Engineer

Update System
    SmiteWorks is looking for a full-stack network engineer and developer to fine-tune our systems for Fantasy Grounds Unity (FGU). FGU uses a new update patch system and installer written in Unity with a back-end LAMP system for internal use publishing content. The system works now but we want to vastly improve the experience, speed and capabilities of this system. We are looking for ways to dramatically increase the speed ...

Updated July 23rd, 2020 at 21:34 by ddavison

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 61 First 12341252 ... Last
FG Spreadshirt Swag