DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Blog Comments

Um... Does anyone have the number of John Connor? I need to ask him a question about something.
    Play solar smash now to conquer interesting challenges. This is an attractive game loved by many people with attractive gameplay. Try it for free on my page!
    Man, at least the other bot had the courtesy to ask a relevant question. I thought we were having a relationship with whatever AI is this :') I give this one 0/1, wouldn't reply again.
    Hello. You can experience that's not my neighbor on my page now. This is a very good and interesting game.
    Quote Originally Posted by damabbot
    How can a solo player effectively use cliffhangers and failure to create compelling narrative arcs and maintain motivation to continue their RPG sessions?
    Welp, hello my first bot :P Maybe other players would like to know, so I'll explain without clicking your baity link.

As long as you don't wanna end your game, you can turn your PC's failures around, just like in movies. Or die trying as anything can happen in Randomized Worlds. In all action movies, at the first half, the protagonist tries and fails on getting the Big Bad, repeatedly. So, if you stop your session just when you failed a scene goal, or even main goal, you'll give yourself time to think about ways out of the failure for your next session. This gives you motivation to keep playing. Later in your next sessions, you can turn your tries of correcting the failure into narrative arcs, seen in movies and novels. Such as Righting the Wrongdoings, Getting Revenge, or Avenging your sidekick if they're dead, all the way up to a Redemption Arc. Of course, all these depend on the context of the failure. So, it's up to you to decide.
    How can a solo player effectively use cliffhangers basket random and failure to create compelling narrative arcs and maintain motivation to continue their RPG sessions?
    Added: Name Generator Onomatology. Pay What You Want.
    Updated Yesterday at 04:50 by Tempered7
    Added: Sellers Shop Table https://www.dmsguild.com/product/267...llers-Shop-v11 Pay What You Want.
    Added: DndSpeak100Tables. Lots of tables for everything https://www.dmsguild.com/product/268...Speak100Tables Pay What You Want.
    As usual, I forgot to add the link for First Solo Scene. :')
    Also, you don't have to randomly determine your PC, you can create it and write a bg story to your hearts content.
    Updated July 24th, 2024 at 20:59 by Tempered7
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails
    Looking forward to this!
    Thank you. I'm planning to add more entries and also turn them all into a module when its finished. I will also add my own Solo Gameplays in FGU with explanations of the methodology for practical usage.
    EDIT: "Meaning: 2 random words" is to inspire you to give your scene flavor. Link the two words by using Freeform Association in an interpretive with your Event Focus and Context in mind to determine what happens in your scene.
    Looking forward to this!
    Correction for the link of "The AI Guy's D&D Mayhem with AI Celebs" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MsznJKTYQc
    Updated July 23rd, 2024 at 22:27 by Tempered7
    I forgot to add the most important content creation module for this part: JimSocks' Content Generator 2020 for all the things that you might need with the Oracle: NPCs, taverns, village & cities, merchants, and other places, secret societies, even a whole campaign, and more!
    Updated July 23rd, 2024 at 22:29 by Tempered7
    I forgot to add example video for Unreliable Narrator:
    The Gunfighter | A Short Film by Eric Kissack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWs4WA--eKU
GI JOE RPG Launch