Joshua Stream Pre
View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Creating Horror in Fantasy Grounds

In the interest of sparking new discussions, I've decided to start the conversation with how to create horror in VTT. Many of you know a variety of techniques to scare your players, from appropriate music and lighting to the inevitable "BOO!" moment around the table. Unfortunately, many of these techniques do not translate well to the VTT environment. How do you use mood lighting when all you can do is control screen color? Where does the "BOO!" come from if you find your ...

Updated November 14th, 2013 at 04:35 by Bubo

Categories
    Writing , Horror
  2. Storm King's Thunder - Repercussions

Title - Repercussions

Session Summary

The party made it the rest of the way to Bryn Shander where discovered that the name "Icewind Dale" was very appropriate. We road in on the horses of the dead Seven Snakes assassins and were greeted pleasantly by the local Deputy, a young female Dwarf who kept winking away at Travok. We expressed that we had a personal message for the Sheriff and that we would like to procure lodging and some ...

Updated February 20th, 2017 at 17:40 by ddavison

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Message of the day

If one has used Fantasy Grounds for any length of time, you have probably interacted with Delux-Oz. Incredibly active, this man seems to have a helpful answer for everything posted. He also has created mods and extensions that definitely dial up this tabletop up a couple levels. If I get into a discussion about FG over Roll 20 ... I say we got Delux-Oz.

Thank you, Good Sir, for all you do.

The extension I would like to highlight with this post is the "Message ...
  4. Oh wow Didnt know I still had this

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Many years ago I use to play Dark Age of Camelot. Over a period of time I created a story involving people in my guild.
    As time went on other people in the guild kept wanting to put them in the story too, so please excuse the number of characters.
    OH my character was Rokar
    PS unfortunately I appear to have lost the final parts. (each part came out randomly) If you wish to read it here it is

Part 1

A twig snapped.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 13th age or Numenera?

I started down the 13th Age path with FG2 3.0. I extracted the 4E ruleset (since I figured it was pretty close and I could remove things that don't match).

It's working fine. I've updated the License, changed the logo.png, and even removed the wyvern background from 4E and put a 25% transparent 13th Age logo on instead.

I've also updated the main character sheet some. I have the Name, Race, Class, Level and the Ability scores rearranged to look similar to the 13th ...

Updated August 13th, 2013 at 20:06 by morgurth (Adding a category)

Categories
    Rulesets
Page 9 of 11 First ... 7891011 Last