DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Critically Rolled

So yesterday was the release of the 4th issue of the comic book and tonight is the 3rd episode of the new campaign of Critical Role podcast. In recent times we have gotten from Matt Mercer the "Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting" and the class "Blood Hunter." Add to that the complete run of the first Vox Machina series ... that is a HELL of a lot of content. While the campaign book is nicely put together, it seems what should be just the first in a series. Still it is worth the price ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. VTT Comparison Chart between the different versions of Fantasy Grounds vs Roll20

Before you choose the VTT that is best for you, it might make sense to look over this short summary chart that compares the primary named features. I know it can be expanded out further since sometimes a single line item on a chart doesn't adequately describe or convey the importance of the item at work. In order to fully compare the two, it might be worth checking out the free 30-day trial of Fantasy Grounds and also trying the free version of Roll20. At the end of the day, there is a limited free ...
  3. Sunday D&D Adventurers League Game Streaming on Twitch with the Fantasy Grounds crew

We are proud to announce that SmiteWorks USA LLC has contracted with David Middleton from Table_Topping to begin streaming weekly games of Dungeons & Dragons Adventurers League games being played on Fantasy Grounds. The players will be comprised of SmiteWorks personnel and they will be joined by Chris Lindsay from Wizards of the Coast, Rachel Ventura from Legendary Games and Robert ...
  4. RPG Nostaglia

The Kickstarter edition of the classic Runequest rules just arrived and I discuss my take on RPG nostalgia and what it means for me.

http://mgpotter.com/rpg-nostalgia/
  5. My original adventure building process including making the Fantasy Grounds MOD.

by , June 7th, 2016 at 23:10 (Rob2e's "Fantasy Grounds - The Experience!")
    Well, I did it. I built a 5E module in Fantasy Grounds using a PDF that I created for an original adventure. It was an experimental process to see if I could become my own quasi developer. Since this was an experiment, I didn't record (video) the process. If everything turns out okay, I will henceforth record and share the entire process from beginning to end on my future projects (and perhaps retrospectively on this one).

My intent was to create additional material for the Dungeon Masters Guild. ...

Updated July 16th, 2016 at 18:17 by rob2e

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
FG Spreadshirt Swag