FG Spreadshirt Swag
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. How to ... "Activate and share module with your players"

[SIZE=3][I]"BASICS or something for better imagination how FG works - [COLOR="#0000FF"][B]Module Activating and sharing with your players[/B][/COLOR]"[/I].[/SIZE]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18099[/ATTACH]

If you are new and looking for answers on questions:

[B]1.)[/B] [I]I buyed module and haven't it in my library, where can I find it?[/I]
    [B]2.)[/B] [I]My players doesn't see player handbook (PHB), D&D Elemental Evil Player's Companion ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. No Bare Bones Here!!!

“Lord I am amazed at how things have mended. Cornbread is on the table now when white bread was intended.”

This little prayer that was my Great Grandfather's came to mind as this is now the THIRD subject that made it in que for this blog. It has been an eventful week, gaming wise.

Yesterday I was glad it was my Friday. I swear all that got me through the work day was the thought of playing. The party is about to start their assault on the Red Brand Hideout in “Lost ...
  3. Google Earth

Has anyone tried to use Google Earth for their campaign maps? If so, how did it work out?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Polearms!

The 1st Edition of AD&D had tons of variations on polearms. To be fair, history has seen a lot of different versions of sharp-thing-on-a-stick, but it seemed like AD&D tried to come up with statistics for every single one of them.

The other day I was watching a video, and for some reason it made me think of that.

So I just had to make my own lyrics...

Ain't no Glaive Gonna Hold My Guisarme Down

Updated February 25th, 2017 at 21:34 by Phystus

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. How To - create a Help Action

Entry to show how one might go about creating items / feats / traits within the Character Sheet's Action Tab; to allow a player to track the usage of certain things that have effects.

In this particular case we will create a Help Action; to be used when you want to help another player during a skill check, or an attack.
    Within the screenshots below the red boxed objects are where you need to focus to create this item within the Actions Tab.
    Attachment 18031 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 24 of 61 First ... 14222324252634 ... Last
DICE PACKS BUNDLE