STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. What image editor should I use?

I've had several people lately ask me what photo editing software I use and what would I recommend for them to use. For the past 30 years, I have been the web guy and senior programmer for several marketing companies and Photoshop is absolutely required. I realize that most people don't have the time, inclination, and sometimes the financial resources to learn and use Photoshop, so here's some alternatives that are available.

Canva Photo Editor (FREE) - https://www.canva.com/photo-editor/ ...
  2. Looking for DM Western Europe

Hello! We are looking for a DM that is available on the weekends in the Western Europe time zone, two of us are in Germany, and two of us are the UK.

Message me if you're interested!
    Tags: lfdm
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My PERSONAL State of the Union for Fantasy Grounds

by , December 18th, 2019 at 18:18 (Rob2e's "Fantasy Grounds - The Experience!")
    Hey everyone.

I just wanted to do a State of the Fantasy Grounds Union blog. At least for me.

For anyone who has heard my name, you know that I am HEAVILY involved in the community. Fantasy Grounds really did save my life, see previous blog entry.

As 2019 closes out, I have been reflecting on what exactly my involvement has been in the last 4 years...

This will seem (and perhaps is intended to be) a bit self-congratulatory but only because ...

Updated April 9th, 2021 at 18:42 by rob2e

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  4. Now Hiring - Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative - FILLED

Position Type: Full Time (40-hours per week)
    Salary: $30,000 / year

Job Responsibilities:
    • Handle Customer Support 4 10-hour days each week (Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
    • Help customers with account based issues
    • Help customers with installation assistance on Windows, Mac or Linux
    • Help customers resolve connection issues
    • Help customers set up networking port forwarding for Fantasy Grounds Classic
    • Help

Updated April 22nd, 2020 at 01:53 by ddavison

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Session 9 was a wash.

I started out by falling asleep in my chair like, two hours before the session, and only woke up to my players all waiting patiently for me in Discord, 2 hours+ after our original starting time.

Took me a while to get into gear, I was such a mess, and then FGU started being FGU, hahaha. We're going to switch over to FGC for a while. I'll still regularly import the campaign to FGU, and maybe we'll try it out more later on, but I owe these guys better than I've been giving 'em. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 16 of 17 First ... 614151617 Last
DICE PACKS BUNDLE