DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Kickin' it Old School

My next project will be a revamp of the Castles & Crusades adventure U1 - Shadows of the Halfling Hall. Not totally sure, but this might be the first officially sanctioned revamp of an existing module from the Fantasy Grounds Store? Anyway, the U1 in the Store has the basics but is missing at least one of the monsters which has stat blocks in the PDF. No NPCs have tokens. No combat encounters are built. And so on.

So the deal is: I revamp U1 to modern Fantasy Grounds aesthetics, ...

Updated October 18th, 2016 at 04:25 by Talyn

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Let’s Use the Combat Tracker Effect Visibility Options Extension

Displaying Damage Effects

This is one in a series of Combat Tracker EVOE blog posts. The series index can be found here.

In this post and the next, I’ll describe the Combat Tracker effects that change or modify the result of a damage dice roll and what EVOE displays to players in the Chat Window. Damage rolls vary, some doing more or less damage than others. Effects might cause additional dice to be rolled or dice roll outcomes might be positively or negatively impacted. ...

Updated September 23rd, 2016 at 06:37 by Minty23185Fresh (Minor typo)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Are BLOGs valuable source of informations?

Blogs are the bests way how to inform wide masses of fans!
    And is very hard find sometime little time for writing and imbue them with any kind of valuable informations.

Peoples often arguing that it is because our era increasingly speeds up and we haven't free time.
    But I think it's because peoples rely on others, [I](somebody write this informations why I?)[/I]
    and as result nobody doing it :)
    My reason is simpliest "wrong english". I'm understanding ...

Updated September 22nd, 2016 at 11:12 by MarianDz (error in heading word iformations corrected to informations)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. FG 3.2.0 "Pregens" and "Archetypes"

I know that FG 3.2.0 isn't going to come out until after FG-Con in October, but I have already seen discussion on this topic so I thought I would throw some info out there.

First, Eric Lamoureux (Mask_of_Winter) posted a great overview video last night. You can check out on his YouTube channel here.

I am going to ramble on a bit about the pregen and archetype changes coming in the next update. Now this a huge update, JPG at SmiteWorks has done a ton work for this. After ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Project #2: Jericho Rose

Interface Zero is awesome. Period. There is no argument to the contrary. Hardcore, mature cyberpunk (or would it be post-cyberpunk since it's in the future not an alternate 80s?) with action movie flare for the win!

John Wick is awesome. Period. There is no argument to the contrary.

So when John Wick writes an adventure for Interface Zero? Yeah, you bet I'm going to jump right on that. I mean, c'mon, this is John. Effing. Wick!

Updated October 18th, 2016 at 04:26 by Talyn

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
STAR TREK 2d20