STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Updates....and a bit more about "An Adventure Most Fowl"

Yes, you read that correctly....projects finished up and projects started.

Like I said its been a really crazy ten days, both in my personal situation and my piece of the RPG world since I posted I was going to start The Last Parsec. Today's post is focusing on the last bit - my corner of RPG-dom. Its going to be a long post too folks!

Winter Eternal has been reviewed by James, and I fixed the issues and resubmitted the modules about 8 hours later. (I have no ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Life after GenCon

First, I'd like to extend a special thanks to everyone who stopped by the booth at GenCon. It was a long 5 days, but I enjoyed meeting members of the community and, hopefully, we encouraged a few more people become Fantasy Grounds users.

Work continues on the port, as expected. The majority of the work on the controls is complete. Anyone who has built a ruleset or an extension knows that the all of the desktop objects are built of a series of controls: windows, buttons, formattedtext, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Go Outside and Play!

I know last time I promised to talk about how mapping has changed through the years, but I changed my mind. I had nearly completed the article about old-school mapping, but after I re-read it I realized that it wasn’t going to be terribly helpful to most people. Sure, it’s fun to talk about the old days, but if you weren’t a gamer back in the 1970's it just sounds like the blathering of an Old One. So rather than forcing my younger readers to make a Sanity check, I decided to talk about something ...

Updated August 16th, 2016 at 11:48 by Phystus

Tags: mapping, outdoor
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Introductions and Season 5 Announcements

Greetings and Salutations, Adventurers.

Let me introduce myself. I am Brynnan the High, an ancient High Elf Wizard some 700 years old: Master of High Magics and a PortalMaster of the Planes. In the Mundane Plane, I am known as Bryan Britt and I am your newly-appointed Local Coordinator for Fantasy Grounds for the Adventurers League, Online Region. I am here to answer any questions I can about D&D Adventurers League and playing AL Legal games on Fantasy Grounds. Feel free to ...

Updated August 14th, 2016 at 06:01 by Brynnan

Categories
    Adventurers League , Storm King's Thunder
  5. Getting Started Playing 5e D&D using Fantasy Grounds

I wrote a blog where I tried to summarize what you need to do to start playing. Next up will be one on starting out as a DM.

http://mgpotter.com/getting-started-...letop-program/
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
FG Spreadshirt Swag