DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Blog Comments

I am one of the neophytes this addresses I think. I was in the generation that parents fought allowing calculators in school (watching young people struggle at the cash register if power or programming fails makes me wonder if they should have lost that argument). I took the liberty of pasting it to a word document so I can mark it with notes and reference wherever I go.
    I strongly advocate lifetime learning, this is a chance to go back and try something my generation was just a bit behind with. Especially looking forward to how to do skins and decals for the tabletop.
    Haven't worked with it much just yet, everything to do with RPG's and Fantasy Grounds is still a huge learning curve for me, though in 2 and a half years I made massive progress, 40 years woth of material I won't live long enough to go through all of it.
    Personally I like jEdit for doing code work.
    I, for one, would very much enjoy a part 3 of your tutorial. Thanks for the view.
    Thanks for the mention (Jeff's ... Tutorial)!

As a comment to your Code Editor, I recommend people check out Atom as well as Notepad++. Atom, besides having syntax highlighting for XML also knows lua! It's free like Notepad++, and it's geared more towards being a developers editor. Lots of extensions and customizations to make it work for each individual.

Keep the blog going, and if I get time to writing part 3 of the Tutorial, maybe I'll get another mention!
    Thanks for stopping in.
    Subbing, because I am that "new to programming" guy.
Page 2 of 2 First 12
FG Spreadshirt Swag