DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Blog Comments

And with Unity we can change it to translucent to make sure there aren't any virtual air bubbles...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phystus
    If it's any consolation, my group complains about their die rolls all.the.time. I finally told them they need to change their dice. "How?" they asked. "Change to a different color!" I replied. It did stop them from complaining... for about two minutes. Paying extra for a version with dice that roll better has become a running gag.
    Hilarious. Online, I hear people say "change your dice color" all the time. It's hogwash. But it's funny!
    If it's any consolation, my group complains about their die rolls all.the.time. I finally told them they need to change their dice. "How?" they asked. "Change to a different color!" I replied. It did stop them from complaining... for about two minutes. Paying extra for a version with dice that roll better has become a running gag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs
    Let them know that the dice engine uses a real physics engine, motion, and position of how you drop the dice to determine results. Also show them how to roll the 20 on it's point.
    These are the kind of people whom if I tried to explain that would think I was somehow scamming them, but I'll give it a shot.

Let them know that the dice engine uses a real physics engine, motion, and position of how you drop the dice to determine results. Also show them how to roll the 20 on it's point.
    tfoxsail, glad to hear it. Yes. FG is awesome. Stay tuned for my next blog entry after my Monday game with in real life group using FG. Should be fun. If you're looking to get into games, just look through the forums. Plenty of people to talk to.
    Updated March 30th, 2016 at 02:21 by rob2e
    Reading this post gives me encouragement! I too have been playing since around '81, and have had a tough time finding people to play with. Fantasy Grounds is great (so far...have yet to play a game on it yet), and it's good to see technology bringing folks together 'at the table top' over the web!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skellan
    Yeah, I remember having 4 HP and like one spell. Luckily, mine killed a bugbear and I was hooked (I was 11 at the time)

Glad you chose fantasy grounds. I catch your sessions on twitch sometimes - great tv
    ThanX Skellen.
    Yeah, I remember having 4 HP and like one spell. Luckily, mine killed a bugbear and I was hooked (I was 11 at the time)

Glad you chose fantasy grounds. I catch your sessions on twitch sometimes - great tv
Page 3 of 3 First 123
FG Spreadshirt Swag