DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Just goes to show ya...

by , November 22nd, 2016 at 07:45 (Rob2e's "Fantasy Grounds - The Experience!")
    Helping out helps out. And these developers and Smiteworks personnel are PAYING ATTENTION to the community.

Great work to all the Team at Smiteworks and to all the community developers as well!

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Moon Wizard (JPG) deserves the majority of the credit here for the ruleset updates, but we had tremendous help from a huge team of community developers since it touched almost every major product and product line.

Special thanks to our community devs and to those
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Unknow Whom adventure complete!

by , July 16th, 2016 at 18:21 (Rob2e's "Fantasy Grounds - The Experience!")
    It's done!

I have completed work on my 5E adventure for level zero to 3 characters.

Unknown Whom
    A level zero to 3 adventure

This uniquely styled adventure involves players starting out with little information about the characters they will play. No characters are prepared in advance. This is a nonstandard method of play. Player characters only know their names, ability scores, race, and background. This adventure was created to give the feeling ...
  3. My original adventure building process including making the Fantasy Grounds MOD.

by , June 7th, 2016 at 23:10 (Rob2e's "Fantasy Grounds - The Experience!")
    Well, I did it. I built a 5E module in Fantasy Grounds using a PDF that I created for an original adventure. It was an experimental process to see if I could become my own quasi developer. Since this was an experiment, I didn't record (video) the process. If everything turns out okay, I will henceforth record and share the entire process from beginning to end on my future projects (and perhaps retrospectively on this one).

My intent was to create additional material for the Dungeon Masters Guild. ...

Updated July 16th, 2016 at 18:17 by rob2e

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Made a map to use in my games.

by , April 13th, 2016 at 23:04 (Rob2e's "Fantasy Grounds - The Experience!")
    Fantasy Grounds comes equipped with some fine generic maps. They're great. They include some wilderness, some dungeon looking ones, etc. At a certain point after doing so much theater of the mind, or using the maps included with FG, it becomes time to use others.

FG is great in that you can use any image for a map in the game. All you need do is drop the image in the "images" folder under which ever campaign folder you want it in. You can grab any image from the interwebs, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. IRL FG and that...

by , March 30th, 2016 at 02:17 (Rob2e's "Fantasy Grounds - The Experience!")
    Warning: Lost Mine of Phandelver spoilers!

Well, we did our first session of game play of LMoP (for my biweekly Monday IRL group) using FG as DM and having one additional laptop set up as a local connect for the player map. None of the players had ever used FG and this is my method of trying to transition them to using it. My group that has been together on and off since 2009, has been resistant to 5E and VERY RESISTANT to the use of FG as a VTT. They're old school, and want to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
STAR TREK 2d20