STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

Rialacha Teach Mhorgunna

An Old Dog trying to learn new tricks!!!

1. Message of the day

If one has used Fantasy Grounds for any length of time, you have probably interacted with Delux-Oz. Incredibly active, this man seems to have a helpful answer for everything posted. He also has created mods and extensions that definitely dial up this tabletop up a couple levels. If I get into a discussion about FG over Roll 20 ... I say we got Delux-Oz.

Thank you, Good Sir, for all you do.

The extension I would like to highlight with this post is the "Message ...
  2. Critically Rolled

So yesterday was the release of the 4th issue of the comic book and tonight is the 3rd episode of the new campaign of Critical Role podcast. In recent times we have gotten from Matt Mercer the "Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting" and the class "Blood Hunter." Add to that the complete run of the first Vox Machina series ... that is a HELL of a lot of content. While the campaign book is nicely put together, it seems what should be just the first in a series. Still it is worth the price ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Preaching to the Chior

Somehow I feel this is like that scene from the film "Dave." A look a like has taken the place of the President of the United States. He is trying to cut the budget to save a program for homeless shelters. He cuts a program that is meant to make people feel better about a previous auto purchase.

I mean if any of you are reading this you have already made your decision. You have wisely chosen Fantasy Grounds. The Roll 20/FG debate reminds me of the Chevy/Ford arguments ...

Updated December 20th, 2017 at 19:49 by mhorgunn

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A picture is worth a thousand words ...

So ... again as mentioned, my group is playing Out of the Abyss. And as they are drawing near to extraction, the more they seem to be enjoying it. The light at the end of the tunnel ...

The players have decided they do not enjoy playing more than one character at a time, so there was a force split of the party, with some going to Grackelstug and the others stranded in Blingdenstone. To speed up the game in was decided that the group in the later location would go through a "Meeat ...
  5. With his kind permission ...

I believe I have said this in comments but maybe not in my blog that I am a proponent of having some kind of board to use to have open communication. There are a number of different options ... for example we a Facebook page. This works for us as not only players can communicate but our friends and former players can check in and share in the fun.The DM can use this to have players do something between gaming sessions, check in with players about the going ons and remind people about game time. ...
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
FG Spreadshirt Swag