DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

Rialacha Teach Mhorgunna

An Old Dog trying to learn new tricks!!!

1. A picture is worth a thousand words ...

So ... again as mentioned, my group is playing Out of the Abyss. And as they are drawing near to extraction, the more they seem to be enjoying it. The light at the end of the tunnel ...

The players have decided they do not enjoy playing more than one character at a time, so there was a force split of the party, with some going to Grackelstug and the others stranded in Blingdenstone. To speed up the game in was decided that the group in the later location would go through a "Meeat ...
  2. With his kind permission ...

I believe I have said this in comments but maybe not in my blog that I am a proponent of having some kind of board to use to have open communication. There are a number of different options ... for example we a Facebook page. This works for us as not only players can communicate but our friends and former players can check in and share in the fun.The DM can use this to have players do something between gaming sessions, check in with players about the going ons and remind people about game time. ...
  3. Formally known as the Ghohlborn's Lair ...

As the party left the goblin bard behind entertaining at the Shattered Spire, I knew they would have high expectations of finding upon their return, Gracklstaugh in ruins. Where the self proclaimed King of the Goblins squats, chaos flows. Droop is the goblin from the Lost Mines of Phandelver, who in our campaign found a ring on Glasstaff's bedroom table which was a ring of the Djinn. He used it to wish he was so rich, he defecated platinum. Two pieces a day.

Funny what you can look ...

Updated November 15th, 2017 at 00:29 by mhorgunn

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Belated Birthday Gift

Things have settled down gamewise. We are still playing Out of the Abyss, but currently in the middle of an adventure I have inserted into the timeline. They have been seemingly been enjoying this one as they have each night been singing my praises. It concerns an investigation of a cloistered alchemist, being worked to death by a variant of hags that since we are in what Jim calls the "Under Stank," 3 stone hags. But more of that once they have completed this quest.

I ...
  5. The road to hell ...

Is paved with good intentions.

Whoops it's been awhile.

Sorry. Work has changed for me and the new schedule has upset the time I set up for everything. Throw in vacation, trying to keep up with my DMing duties and an art project or two ... well ... here we are ... back again.

In our game we are still going through Out of the Abyss. And that is exactly what they want ... out of the Abyss. This has been a rough patch. Maybe I hit them too hard. They were ...

Updated October 17th, 2017 at 16:43 by mhorgunn

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
STAR TREK 2d20