DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

Rialacha Teach Mhorgunna

An Old Dog trying to learn new tricks!!!

1. Formally known as the Ghohlborn's Lair ...

As the party left the goblin bard behind entertaining at the Shattered Spire, I knew they would have high expectations of finding upon their return, Gracklstaugh in ruins. Where the self proclaimed King of the Goblins squats, chaos flows. Droop is the goblin from the Lost Mines of Phandelver, who in our campaign found a ring on Glasstaff's bedroom table which was a ring of the Djinn. He used it to wish he was so rich, he defecated platinum. Two pieces a day.

Funny what you can look ...

Updated November 15th, 2017 at 00:29 by mhorgunn

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. It's Good To Be The King!

Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown"
    Shakespeare's play Henry IV, Part 2

How do you feel about players who's character's background is the noble? It can be fun. Are the characters role played as entitled fools who must come to term with the reality of having to exist among the common people. It can be a great hook to center the character on. And I usually don't have a problem with this. I mean ... old school ... that was part of the game. A fighter reached a certain ...
  3. Mapping out the future

So my players are progressing along swimmingly through Lost Mines. At present, they are beginning their investigation of Thundertree. Now this is actually further along than it seems as they have already cleared out Cragmore Castle. They were able to convince the druid Reidoth of the urgency to rescue Rocksplitter. But more of that in later posts.

In preping for the final dungeon of Lost Mines and the clearing of Wave Echo Cave, I was reminded of the adventure hook, a mp found in ...
  4. No Bare Bones Here!!!

“Lord I am amazed at how things have mended. Cornbread is on the table now when white bread was intended.”

This little prayer that was my Great Grandfather's came to mind as this is now the THIRD subject that made it in que for this blog. It has been an eventful week, gaming wise.

Yesterday I was glad it was my Friday. I swear all that got me through the work day was the thought of playing. The party is about to start their assault on the Red Brand Hideout in “Lost ...
FG Spreadshirt Swag