STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. How to ... "Tracking FOOD and DRINKs" easily

[SIZE=3][I][COLOR="#A52A2A"]"DM's corner or something for better imagination how to make "Simple counter for tracking consumables, food and water" in FG"[/COLOR].[/I][/SIZE]

After long time I prepared for you BLOG readers another of my "simple how to" blogs today aimed on how to track [B][COLOR="#A52A2A"]consumables[/COLOR][/B]. During your travel deep in underground must every hero eat and drink as normal peoples do [I](and your and ...

Updated May 29th, 2019 at 07:32 by MarianDz

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. How to ... "SAVE Dice Color of your profile"

[SIZE=3]"BASICS or something for better imagination how FG works - SAVE Dice Color of your profile for future use".[/SIZE]

If you want backup your Dice colour for future, then you need write somewhere in your marks value of "[B][COLOR="#0000CD"]DiceColor[/COLOR][/B]"
    key from Registry. How to do it?

Step 1: [B]Close FG[/B] software [I](if running)[/I]
    Step 2: Hold[B] Windows Key [I](flag key)[/I] + R[/B]
    Step 3: In ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How to ... "Activate and share module with your players"

[SIZE=3][I]"BASICS or something for better imagination how FG works - [COLOR="#0000FF"][B]Module Activating and sharing with your players[/B][/COLOR]"[/I].[/SIZE]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18099[/ATTACH]

If you are new and looking for answers on questions:

[B]1.)[/B] [I]I buyed module and haven't it in my library, where can I find it?[/I]
    [B]2.)[/B] [I]My players doesn't see player handbook (PHB), D&D Elemental Evil Player's Companion ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. How to create - "Poisoned weapon with saving throw checks and poison condition"

[I][SIZE=3]"DM's corner or something for better imagination how to make "[COLOR="#008000"]Poisoned weapon[/COLOR] with [COLOR="#B22222"]Saving throw checks[/COLOR] and setting [COLOR="#008000"]Poison condition[/COLOR] on target!" in FG".[/I][/SIZE]

Maybe could be useful for somebody, especially if you are learning how to use this "Great software".
    Last time I was show you how to make see: [URL="http://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/entry.php?261-How-to-create-Item-quot-poisoned-dagger-quot"][COLOR="#008000"][I]Item ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. How to create - Item "poisoned dagger"

[SIZE=3][I]"DM's corner or something for better imagination how to make [COLOR="#008000"]"poisoned dagger"[/COLOR] in FG".[/I][/SIZE]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17993[/ATTACH]

Maybe could be useful for somebody, especially if you are learning how to use this [B][I]"Great software"[/I][/B].

Next part will be interesting
    Stay tuned

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
DICE PACKS BUNDLE