FG Spreadshirt Swag
View RSS Feed

Blackfoot

1. Sunday Morning and PFS Rivalry's End

We had a good morning on Sunday, controlled the situation nicely and held off the herd of giants and lamias in Rise of the Runelords. Pharius was rockin' again, kicking some major giant tail while keeping the biggest and baddest of them off the back of our crew. Overall we hit them like a well oiled machine. Very nice.

Peanut and I played in Rivalry's End on Monday night. There are a lot of changes coming in Season 5 of the PFS and I have to admit I'm a little frustrated with the ...

Updated August 13th, 2013 at 22:10 by Blackfoot

Categories
    Weekly Games
  2. PFS Friday...

Since the little woman was going to be out Friday Night playing Bunco with the girls, I took a last go at First Steps 2 and 3 before they are retired next Weds. the 14th. I had a good group of fellows, some of whom I've played with before and several new guys.

I've run Part 2 eight times now and Part 3 six and it amazes me how differently they play each time. (Those of you who played surely heard me comment on it as it struck me funny at the time.... sorry for being repetitive) Anyway... ...

Updated August 11th, 2013 at 05:35 by Blackfoot

Categories
    Weekly Games
  3. Kingmaker & Others..

Our Bloodsworn Vale game is cancelled tonight because Peanut is still out of town and one of the other guys is also tied up.

Tuesday night's Kingmaker game was lots of fun. We leveled up to 6th ... mostly by the firepower of our Sylph Wizard Elyse. Spriggalundricandricandri, my Gnome Nature Oracle, tried to be a bit too offensive against the undead.. picked up a negative level both for myself and my wolf Shadow. Ugh. Gotta figure out how much 2 restoration spells cost. Dangit. We

Updated August 16th, 2013 at 13:14 by Blackfoot

Categories
    Weekly Games
  4. Bloggy?

Not sure about this Blog thing.. but I'll try it out a bit I guess.
    I think I'll post a log of my weekly FG games for a while and see how that goes.

Sunday's games went well.
    Pharius (the level 13 fighter/level 3 druid) did well in Rise of the Runelords yesterday morning. Having returned from the dead by way of Kroz and the power of Sarenrae... I hope Gozreh isn't too pissed. Lots of giants and lamias died...

Pharynosus (the level 4 pyromaniac fire elemental

Updated August 8th, 2013 at 20:44 by Blackfoot

Categories
    Weekly Games
DICE PACKS BUNDLE