STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

skj310

1. How To - create an Alchemist's Fire

Entry to show how one might go about creating items / feats / traits within the Character Sheet's Action Tab; to allow a player to track the usage of certain things that have effects.

In this particular case an Alchemist's Fire can be used 1 time, unless you’ve more in your inventory! For this How To I will assume that the player has blown gp and bought 2x Alchemist's Fires (i.e. if you have more in your inventory just change the X in step 6 accordingly).

Within ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How To - create a Help Action

Entry to show how one might go about creating items / feats / traits within the Character Sheet's Action Tab; to allow a player to track the usage of certain things that have effects.

In this particular case we will create a Help Action; to be used when you want to help another player during a skill check, or an attack.
    Within the screenshots below the red boxed objects are where you need to focus to create this item within the Actions Tab.
    Attachment 18031 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How To - create a Potion of Healing

In this particular case a Potion of Healing can be used 1 time, unless you’ve more in your inventory! For this How To I will assume that the player has blown 50gp and bought only 1x Potion of Healing (i.e. if you have more in your inventory just change the X in step 6 accordingly).

Also ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. How To - create a Healer's Kit

Entry to show how one might go about creating items / feats / traits within the Character Sheet's Action Tab; to allow a player to track the usage of certain things that have effects. In this particular case a Healer's Kit can be used 10 times to stabilise another player (not self) that has been knocked unconscious and is not dead yet (i.e. player is rolling their death saves).

Within the screenshots below the red boxed objects are where you need to focus to create this item within ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
DICE PACKS BUNDLE