DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by baronfarm
    Thank you for giving these helpful ideas. penalty kick online
    happy to be a help
    Thank you for giving these helpful ideas. [url=https://penaltykickonline.com][color=#FAFAFA]penalty kick online[/color][/url]
    Quote Originally Posted by rosajernigan
    Great work! Thanks for sharing this useful tips.
    online games
    u r most welcome
    Great work! Thanks for sharing this useful tips.
    online games
    Quote Originally Posted by D1G17AL
    I know I am somewhat resurrecting an old post here with this comment but I was wondering if there is a way to make this so it can be shared to other players within a campaign?

I created the item and I was trying to share it with other players but they get module errors when attempting to do that. Its a custom item created for the campaign and we all have the same modules loaded.
    What I do is create a SAMPLE PC in the character selection window with a number of items like this for their actions tab. The PCs then just individually take ownership of this sample PC and drag the items onto their own sheet. It isn't the most automated solution, but it works 'nough for me. I had tried to automate it via an item using the Advanced Effects extension from the forge, but that failed. Hope that helps.
    I know I am somewhat resurrecting an old post here with this comment but I was wondering if there is a way to make this so it can be shared to other players within a campaign?

I created the item and I was trying to share it with other players but they get module errors when attempting to do that. Its a custom item created for the campaign and we all have the same modules loaded.
    @DarthSinistris FYI I typed in that entry from the PHB, formatting it to my preference ... no simply copy paste for the description ... :'(
    BLoody hell, this was supremely helpful. I don't seem to get the PHB description on mine, it just shows blank. Doesn't matter, I guess, as along as it works. Thanks a ton!11!
    This is wonderful, thank you. Most of what I have found is a link to somewhere else that tells me to download their example character and copy what they did. I would much rather learn to do it myself. Again thank you.
    I just created a heal effect with 1D6+4 and a 2nd line of the number of HD. So I created an effect for +1, +2, +3, HD, etc.
    I completely forgot about the 1d6+4+HD of creature .... oof! So in other words that kit i made for the condition you outline above is NOT what I have but now I need to ponder on this. Using [LVL] will mean using your characters level not your targets and as of this writing I don't know if THERE IS a way to use a target's HD, so in the end all I can say is thx for that catch!
    So question: If the player has the Healer Feat then the healer's kit does a few other things... Stable becomes 1 HP (easy - instead of effect you do heal and you use 1 HP) but then there is the action of "Tend To" which is a more difficult effect to code that I need help with:

I tried multiple versions of HEAL: 1d6+4+[LVL] or even as simple as HEAL: 1d6 and nothing ever gets rolled like when I have an effect that rolls DMG. How do you use the healing modifier under Effects?
    Excellent post, thank you.

I think the most important step is actually the easiest: in your slide #2. I used to always try the "add a weapon" icon not the "add a power" icon because alchemist's fire or lesser poison or a healing potion is an item right? So it's a weapon, right? Nope. Not if you want it to work correctly. Using the weapon menu I had no option for the burn, the dc etc. That threw me off for so long before on an unrelated thing one of Zaccheus' posts showed me that I should have been using the powers.

Anyway, great job, very clear and love the details at the end.
    Awesome Great!!
    Just found this. Will be extremely useful in my campaigns, Thanks.
    The preparation information is very helpful, my cleric has daily powers I would like to keep track of, and was trying to figure out how to do that. Odd that the PHB doesn't do some of this stuff automatically when you drag it onto your character sheet. But knowing how to do it myself is very helpful.
    another nice work "[B][I]skj310[/I][/B]" this kind of explainatory [B][I]"how to do this or that"[/I][/B] in short tutorial was missing me here on FG.
    Watching vids is good but offten take more time then trying things [I](self)[/I] step by step following easily writen example guide.
    Thank you for it!
    good work " [B][I]skj310[/I][/B]" we are waiting for next :p
    Nicely done!!! Thank you!
STAR TREK 2d20