DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Blog Comments

Awesome! So I'm guessing having a full time artist means that there will be a lot more art included with the base program? That will make it a lot more competitive, and help establish a default "look" for FG. This is great news!
    Colin, if you move to Donald's part of Scotland, it might be considered US territory, so technically, fulfilling US tax laws
    I really like Joshua's art, so this is a great thing!

~Drake
    Ah I do at work, cos the tea is awful.

Working on Traveller tonight, just getting my youngests Birthday dinner out of the way.

Would love to do rulesets full time, they're ace stuff.
    You might want to start drinking coffee.
    Time to move to the US me thinks, though not sure the rest of the family would want me to!

GL filling these.
    These are always very cool charts. Thank you for sharing them.
    I know you probably have just pulled your head out and gotten a full nights rest, but can add an update of this to your "Things to Do after FGU is released"?
    Nice, this was my favorite part;
    "Made in Waterdeep" tag, so the authenticity of the Yeti fur is in doubt.
    I appreciate the write-ups as well, keep it going
    Thank you, Doug! I appreciate this information as someone who is just getting back into RPGs on the GM side of things.
    One important omission in the chart - support for unicode characters. In simpler words, support for non-English letters and characters. It's a total disaster in FG (it uses ISO/IEC 8859-1 developed back in 1987), whereas the roll20 does support any language letters.
    Nice update. Does Roll20 still have a jukebox? I thought that API got killed awhile ago. I know there was talk of some sort of replacement, but not sure if it came to be.

Quote Originally Posted by jcoman1
    Doug,
    Is this list update to date as of today. If not, what are the odds of getting an updated list. A lot of ppl need to know. There is a lot of mis-information about FG. This is a useful tool. Strange that I don't see similar lists from your FG's competitors.
    The only other one I know of is; http://battlegroundsgames.com/vtt-comparison-chart/
    I just updated this if people want to look it over and make suggested edits.
    I'm doing an update on this now. Does anyone know if Roll20 provides support for Rollable tables or anything like we have for the Story Templates?
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison
    This was accurate as of July 2016. If you see anything that needs to be updated or if you know any areas that need to be modified, please post them here and we will update it and repost it. I will also plan to add a date to the document so that people know when the data was last updated.
    I'd update it to reflect the price drop on 5E items if that's even possible with as varied as those discounts are.
    This was accurate as of July 2016. If you see anything that needs to be updated or if you know any areas that need to be modified, please post them here and we will update it and repost it. I will also plan to add a date to the document so that people know when the data was last updated.
    Doug,
    Is this list update to date as of today. If not, what are the odds of getting an updated list. A lot of ppl need to know. There is a lot of mis-information about FG. This is a useful tool. Strange that I don't see similar lists from your FG's competitors.
    Video stream posted. Warning -- may be NSFW, contain adult childish behavior or language and may feature guests drinking alcoholic beverages.
    That would be good! I usually game during your stream, so I always miss it.
    Thanks. I might try to do this after each session and then add the link to the youtube vids once it is uploaded as well.

I don't plan to spend a whole lot of thought on them, so the editing might show some issues from time to time.
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
STAR TREK 2d20