DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Storm King's Thunder - Repercussions

Title - Repercussions

Session Summary

The party made it the rest of the way to Bryn Shander where discovered that the name "Icewind Dale" was very appropriate. We road in on the horses of the dead Seven Snakes assassins and were greeted pleasantly by the local Deputy, a young female Dwarf who kept winking away at Travok. We expressed that we had a personal message for the Sheriff and that we would like to procure lodging and some ...

Updated February 20th, 2017 at 17:40 by ddavison

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. VTT Comparison Chart between the different versions of Fantasy Grounds vs Roll20

Before you choose the VTT that is best for you, it might make sense to look over this short summary chart that compares the primary named features. I know it can be expanded out further since sometimes a single line item on a chart doesn't adequately describe or convey the importance of the item at work. In order to fully compare the two, it might be worth checking out the free 30-day trial of Fantasy Grounds and also trying the free version of Roll20. At the end of the day, there is a limited free ...
  3. Sunday D&D Adventurers League Game Streaming on Twitch with the Fantasy Grounds crew

We are proud to announce that SmiteWorks USA LLC has contracted with David Middleton from Table_Topping to begin streaming weekly games of Dungeons & Dragons Adventurers League games being played on Fantasy Grounds. The players will be comprised of SmiteWorks personnel and they will be joined by Chris Lindsay from Wizards of the Coast, Rachel Ventura from Legendary Games and Robert ...
  4. Something a bit different - A discussion about Real Dice

If you are like any of the gamers that I know, you have buckets and buckets of dice. I received an email from the folks at Easy Roller Dice asking if I would mind reviewing their dice and of course, I said "no problem. I love dice."

They have a fairly good selection of dice colors and materials, but the ones that jumped out to me were the glow in the dark dice set. That was a set that I didn't have yet. In addition, they sent me a dice cup to use when rolling them. I have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New Call of Cthulhu Adventures Await

Immerse yourself in the world of H.P. Lovecraft with the new release, The House of R'lyeh. Five new adventures are included for your group of intrepid adventures. Pursue leads to secret places and hidden cults. Don't go mad.

The Art of Madness
    A strange grave robbery and the disappearances of three artists draw the Investigators to a bizarre school in subterranean ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
STAR TREK 2d20