STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Top Rulesets for Fantasy Grounds through 2019-Q3

This is a 12-month view of the most popular systems on Fantasy Grounds.

Not all rulesets shown have been available for the full 12-month cycle.

Here is a month-to-month trend.

RulesetUsage2014_17990_image002.png RulesetUsage2016Q4_26805_image002.png
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. Press Release - June 4, 2019

Joshua Watmough, of English Rose LLC, is joining forces with SmiteWorks USA LLC to produce exclusive RPG cartography and artwork for the Fantasy Grounds platform. Artwork will cover a wide range of genres and will consist of maps, terrain, image brushes and tokens that empower GameMasters (GMs) to realize their own artistic visions in a fun and immersive way.

"It was very early in my youth when I discovered the magic of tabletop RPGs. I was captivated by the game's ability to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Now Hiring - Apply today!

With the success of our recent Kickstarter campaign, we wanted to invest back into the future of the platform some more. We are looking to hire one or more people. We may only end up bringing on one person in the immediate short-term, but we would like to look across all three roles for the best candidate.

Location: Remote, but must be in the United States for tax and accounting reasons. You will need to be able to work from home.
    Position Type: Full-time

Ruleset ...

Updated June 4th, 2019 at 22:33 by ddavison

Tags: job posting
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Fantasy Grounds Ruleset Stats for 2019-Q1 (past 12 months)

5. Top Games for 2018 on Fantasy Grounds

Here are the updated game sessions for 2018 on Fantasy Grounds as registered by our alias system. Some manual grouping of rulesets was performed where there were obvious variants.

Larger Images:
    image001.png image003.png ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
FG Spreadshirt Swag