PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Campaign: Reign of Winter Seeks 1 Player

Old Man Trouble
June 30th, 2014, 22:21
I'm currently running a Reign of Winter AP Campaign on Saturday morning, 9:00AM to 1:00PM EST (GMT-5). Our game is 2 sessions along, so you haven't missed much! It should be quite easy to get up to speed. The party currently consists of 3 players. I had hoped to have a 4th, but that individual is unable to play due to RL considerations. Players and GM are all late 30s, early 40s. In addition to the PCs, there will frequently be one NPC or another tagging along with the party at various stages of the game, bringing the total to 5 adventurers. Games are held on a weekly basis, though if only 2 players can make it on a given week, we will delay. I would like to play through sessions where 3/4 players can attend unless players vote to delay.

The medium for RP and communication in the game is text. The fantasy grounds teamspeak 3 server is also available, but is not required. All four of us currently playing are new to the fantasy grounds software, though not to table top gaming. Hiccups are to be expected in the early stages of the campaign, though I endeavor to solve problems in between sessions and keep the game moving rather than let the learning curve bring the game to a halt. I would especially welcome someone who knows the software well.

As far as characters go, party banter, and one upmanship is welcome while actual pvp situations are only allowed in extremely rare circumstances. Party composition is a non-issue, so any combination of classes is welcome. Non-core classes/races/feats/etc will be examined on an individual basis. No werewolf half-dragon, half-fiend mummy ninjas please. Roleplay is encouraged, as are non-traditional solutions to problems. On the other hand, this adventure path is (at least in the first module) pretty heavily railroaded. I encourage creativity as much as possible, but sometimes I just have to throw up my hands and say: "Please, just follow the path."

I suppose that's about it. Please let me know if you have any questions, or if I've forgotten to list some vitally critical fact.

Old Man Trouble
July 1st, 2014, 22:50
A player has been found! Thanks for the interest everyone.

OMT