PDA

View Full Version : 4e Campaign needing players

vodokar
May 27th, 2012, 14:51
This is an ongoing game seeking two players. Group is currently a mixture of 1st and 2nd level.

Campaign is set in the Nentir Vale core world. We will be using a mixture of converted 1e modules, 4e modules and other material.

We play on monday nights from 9 pm EST to 12 pm EST.

It should be noted that although we play with 4e rules that we try to give the campaign a more old school flavor. This means that we use some of our own house rules and that we sometimes deviate from RAW. In other words, 4e rules lawyers need not apply.

If you love high adventure and desire a game with a little old school flair, you are most welcome. If thrilling combat encounters with some risk of death, exploring far flung places and ancient places of power and mystery, and roleplaying interest you, we would like to meet you.

4e D&D experience not required. Fantasy Grounds experience not required. We will teach.

jasonthelamb
May 27th, 2012, 17:27
Currently doing nothing monday nights, and though I know nothing about the Nentir Vale core world, I can look it up... I'm definitely not a rule lawyer, and I've always felt like it's more about the roleplay and having fun... so if you have any interest in taking me in, you can shoot me a PM and we can discuss more via PM or skype... however you wish.

someoneinatree
May 28th, 2012, 05:12
hey vodokar... I might be interested. Could even join you tomorrow night for a guest / trial appearance if you're playing.

For some reason can't PM you at the moment, but either reply on here or shoot me a PM if its working.

vodokar
May 28th, 2012, 14:36
PM still down. You are welcome to join tonight chezcallente. I'll try to send you the information later today.

someoneinatree
May 30th, 2012, 04:27
Ah nevermind Vodokar - my work schedule is changing in the next few weeks, so I won't be able to take part on an ongoing basis anymore. Hope you get suitable players, it sounds like a good campaign.